MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 90, 2017The 2nd International Conference on Automotive Innovation and Green Vehicle (AiGEV 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- D. Bannister, “An introduction to core materials,” Reinf. Plast., vol. 58, no. 2, pp. 32–37, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang, P. Supernak, S. Mueller-Alander, and C. H. Wang, “Improving the bending strength and energy absorption of corrugated sandwich composite structure,” Mater. Des., vol. 52, pp. 767–773, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Castanié, Y. Aminanda, C. Bouvet, and J.-J. Barrau, “Core crush criterion to determine the strength of sandwich composite structures subjected to compression after impact,” Compos. Struct., vol. 86, no. 1–3, pp. 243–250, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Herranen, O. Pabut, M. Eerme, J. Majak, M. Pohlak, J. Kers, M. Saarna, G. Allikas, and A. Aruniit, “Design and Testing of Sandwich Structures with Different Core Materials,” vol. 18, no. 1, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- H. S. Ji, W. Song, and Z. J. Ma, “Design, test and field application of a GFRP corrugated-core sandwich bridge,” Eng. Struct., vol. 32, pp. 2814–2824, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Bartolozzi, M. Pierini, U. Orrenius, and N. Baldanzini, “An equivalent material formulation for sinusoidal corrugated cores of structural sandwich panels,” Compos. Struct., vol. 100, pp. 173–185, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Thill, J. A. Etches, I. P. Bond, K. D. Potter, P. M. Weaver, and M. R. Wisnom, “Investigation of trapezoidal corrugated aramid/epoxy laminates under large tensile displacements transverse to the corrugation direction,” Compos. Part A Appl. Sci. Manuf., vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 168–176, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Yazici, J. Wright, D. Bertin, and A. Shukla, “Experimental and numerical study of foam filled corrugated core steel sandwich structures subjected to blast loading,” Compos. Struct., vol. 110, pp. 98–109, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. R. M. Rejab and W. J. Cantwell, “The mechanical behaviour of corrugated-core sandwich panels,” Compos. Part B Eng., vol. 47, pp. 267–277, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Bartolozzi, N. Baldanzini, and M. Pierini, “Equivalent properties for corrugated cores of sandwich structures: A general analytical method,” Compos. Struct., vol. 108, no. 1, pp. 736–746, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kazemahvazi and D. Zenkert, “Corrugated all-composite sandwich structures. Part 1: Modeling,” Compos. Sci. Technol., vol. 69, pp. 913–919, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Mohan, T. H. Yip, S. Idapalapati, and Z. Chen, “Impact response of aluminum foam core sandwich structures,” Mater. Sci. Eng. A, vol. 529, pp. 94–101,(2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Kiliçaslan, M. Güden, I. K. Odaci, and A. Taşdemirci, “Experimental and numerical studies on the quasi-static and dynamic crushing responses of multi-layer trapezoidal aluminum corrugated sandwiches,” Thin-Walled Struct., vol. 78, pp. 70–78, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Kiliçaslan, M. Güden, I. K. Odaci, and A. Taşdemirci, “The impact responses and the finite element modeling of layered trapezoidal corrugated aluminum core and aluminum sheet interlayer sandwich structures,” Mater. Des., vol. 46, pp. 121–133, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Dayyani, S. Ziaei-Rad, and H. Salehi, “Numerical and Experimental Investigations on Mechanical Behavior of Composite Corrugated Core,” Appl. Compos. Mater., vol. 19, no. 3–4, pp. 705–721, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Mohammadi, S. Ziaei-Rad, and I. Dayyani, “An equivalent model for trapezoidal corrugated cores based on homogenization method,” Compos. Struct., vol. 131, pp. 160–170, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.