MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 90, 2017The 2nd International Conference on Automotive Innovation and Green Vehicle (AiGEV 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- Sriram T. Mutalik & Tapan S. Kulkarni “Disc Oriented in Drum Brakes“. International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advance Engineering, 2, Issues 10, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Kannan M. Munisamy, Ramel Shafik “Disk Brake Design for Cooling Improvement Using Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)“.IOP Conf. Series: earth And Environmental Science 16 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Luo Yiping, Xu Biao, Ren Hongjuan “Summarization of magneto-rheological fluid and its application in engineering“. American Journal of Mechanics and Applications. 2, No. 1, 2014 pp. 1–5. doi:10.11648/j.ajma.20140201.11 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kciuk, R. Turczyn “ Propeties and Application of Magneto Rheological Fluid“. Journal of Achievement in Material and Manufacturing Engineering, 18, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Deepak Baranwal, Dr. T.S. Deshmukh “MR-Fluid Technology and Its Application-A Review“. International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advance Engineering, 2, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Kerem Karakoc, Edward J.Park, Afzal Suleman “Design consideration for an automotive magnetorheological brake“.(2008). [Google Scholar]
- Tran Hai NAM, Kyoung Kwan AHN “New approach to designing an MR brake using a small steel roller and MR fluid“. Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology,23 1911~1923 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.