MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 87, 2017The 9th International Unimas Stem Engineering Conference (ENCON 2016) “Innovative Solutions for Engineering and Technology Challenges”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||04 August 2017|
- World Health Organiztion (WHO), Health Statistic and Information Systems: Definition of an older or elderly people. Retrieved from: http://www.who.int/healthinfo/survey/ageingdefnolder/en/ Retrieved on: 20th May 2016 [Google Scholar]
- World Population Ageing 2013. Department of Economic and Social Affairs Population Division, United Nation, New York. [Google Scholar]
- United Nations Population Division. World Population Prospects: The 2012 Revision. Crude Birth Rate Retrieved from: http://data.un.org/Data.aspx?q=world+population&d=PopDiv&f=variableID%3A53%3BcrID%3A900 Retrieved on: 20th May 2016 [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization (WHO). Global Health Observatory (GHO) Data: Life Expectancy Retrieve from: http://www.who.int/gho/ mortality_burden_disease/life_tables/situation_trends_text/en/ Retrieve on: 20th May 2016 [Google Scholar]
- P. Heo, G.M. Gu, S.J. Lee, K. Rhee and J. Kim, Current Hand Exoskeleton for Rehabilitation and Assistive Engineering, International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing. Vol. 13, No. 5, pp. 807–824 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ueki, H. Kawasaki, S. Ito, Y. Nishimoto, M. Abe, T. Aoki, Y. Ishigure, T. Ojika, and T. Mouri, Development of a Hand-Assist Robot with Multi-Degrees-of-Freedom for Rehabilitation Therapy, IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, Vol. 17, No. 1 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.S.K. Ho, K.Y. Tong, X.L. Hu, K.L. Fung, X.J. Wei, W. Rong and E.A. Susanto, An EMG-driven Exoskeleton Hand Robotic Training Device on Chronic Stroke Subjects, 2011 IEEE International Conference on Rehabilitation Robotics (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y.L. Fu, Q.C. Zhang, F.H. Zhang and Z.K. Gan, Design and Development of a Hand Rehabilitation Robot for Patient-Cooperative Therapy Following Stroke, Proceedings of the 2011 IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Chiri, N. Vitiello, F. Giovacchini, S. Roccella, F. Vecchi, and M. C. Carozza, Mechatronic Design and Characterization of the Index Finger Module of a Hand Exoskeleton for Post-Stroke Rehabilitation, IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics. Vol. 17, No. 5 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Cempini, S.M.M.D. Rossi, T. Lenzi, M. Cortese, F. Giovacchini, N. Vitiello and M.C. Carozza, Kinematics and Design of a Portable and Wearable Exoskeleton for Hand Rehabilitation, 2013 IEEE International Conference on Rehabilitation Robotics (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Iqbal, H. Khan, N.G. Tsagarakis, and D.G. Caldwell, A Novel Exoskeleton Robotic System for Hand Rehabilitation – Conceptualization to Prototyping, Biocybernatics and Biomedical Engineering. Vol 34, pp 79–89 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.K. In, K.J. Cho, K.R. Kim and B.S. Lee, Jointless Structure and Under-Actuation Mechanism for Compact Hand Exoskeleton, 2011 IEEE International Conference on Rehabilitation Robotics (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E.B. Brokaw, I. Black, R.K. Holley, and P.S. Lum, Hand Spring Operated Movement Enhancer (HandSOME): A Portable, Passive Hand Exoskeleton for Stroke Rehabilitation, IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering. Vol. 19, No. 4 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. Polygerinos, Z. Wang, K. C. Galloway, R.J. Wood, and C.J. Walsh, Soft Robotic Glove for Combined Assistance and at-Home Rehabilitation, Robotics and Autonomous Systems. Vol 73, pp. 135–143 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Bae, Y.M. Kim and I. Moon, Wearable Hand Rehabilitation Robot Capable of Hand Function Assistance in Stroke Survivors, The Fourth IEEE RAS/EMBS International Conference on Biomedical Robotics and Biomechatronics (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H.K. In, B.B.H. Kang, M.K. Sin and K.J. Cho, Exo-Glove: A Wearable Robot for the Hand with a Soft Tendon Routing System, IEEE Robotics and Automation Magazine. Pp. 97-105 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. Toya, T. Miyagawa and Y. Kubota, Power –Assist Glove Operated by Predicting the Grasping Mode, Journal of System Design and Dynamics. Vol. 5, No. 1, pp.94–108 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Tadano, M. Akai, K. Kadota and K. Kawashima. Development of Grip Amplified Glove using Bi-articular Mechanism with Pneumatic Artificial Rubber Muscle, 2010 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Hasegawa, J. Tokita, K. Kamibayashi and Y. Sankai, Evaluation of fingertip force accuracy in different support conditions of exoskeleton, 2011 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (2011) [Google Scholar]
- H.J. Lee, K.H. Kim and S.R. Oh, Development of a Wearable and Dry sEMG Electrode System for Decoding of Human Hand Configurations, 2012 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.