MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 87, 2017The 9th International Unimas Stem Engineering Conference (ENCON 2016) “Innovative Solutions for Engineering and Technology Challenges”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||04 August 2017|
- Gottschall, J. S., & Kram, R. 2003. Energy cost and muscular activity required for propulsion during walking. Journal of Applied Physiology, 94(5), 1766–1772 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P ark, Y. L., Chen, B. R., Young, D., Stirling, L., Wood, R. J., Goldfield, E., & Nagpal, R. 2011, September. Bio-inspired active soft orthotic device for ankle foot pathologies. In Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), 2011 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on (pp. 4488–4495). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Shorter, K. A. 2011. The Design and Control of Active Ankle-Foot Orthoses. University of Illinois, Urbana- Champaign. [Google Scholar]
- Abdollahi Sofla, M. 2012. Identification, simulation and control of an ankle foot orthosis (Doctoral dissertation, University of Toledo). [Google Scholar]
- Chin, R., Hsiao-Wecksler, E. T., Loth, E., Kogler, G., Manwaring, S. D., Tyson, S. N. & Gilmer, J. N. 2009. A pneumatic power harvesting ankle-foot orthosis to prevent foot-drop. Journal of NeuroEngineering and Rehabilitation, 6(1), 19. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen, W. P., Tang, F. T., & Ju, C. W. 2001. Stress distribution of the foot during mid-stance to push-off in barefoot gait: a 3-D finite element analysis, Clinical Biomechanics, 16(7), 614–620. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kao, P. C., & Ferris, D. P. 2006. Motor adaptation during dorsiflexion-assisted walking with a powered orthosis.Journal of Biomechanics, 39, S31. [Google Scholar]
- Shorter, K. A., Xia, J., Hsiao-Wecksler, E. T., Durfee, W. K., & Kogler, G. F. 2013. Technologies for powered ankle-foot orthotic systems: Possibilities and challenges. Mechatronics, IEEE/ASME Transactions on, 18(1), 337–347. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shorter, K. A. 2011. The design and control of active ankle-foot orthoses (Doctoral dissertation, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign). [Google Scholar]
- Daerden, Frank, and Dirk Lefeber. “Pneumatic artificial muscles: actuators for robotics and automation.” European journal of mechanical and environmental engineering 47.1 (2002):11–21. [Google Scholar]
- S. Mohamaddan, N.Z. Ishak, A.M.A.A.M. Mohtar, S. Yamamoto, S.Z.M. Dawal, E.B. Safawi & H. Khamis. 2016. Design and Analysis of Ankle Foot Orthosis for Disabled Children. JurnalTeknologi. yd [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.