MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 87, 2017The 9th International Unimas Stem Engineering Conference (ENCON 2016) “Innovative Solutions for Engineering and Technology Challenges”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 December 2016|
- N. Kantarci, F. Borak, and K. O. Ulgen, “Bubble column reactors,” Process Biochem., vol. 40, no. 7, pp. 2263–2283, 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. L. Salierno, M. Maestri, S. Piovano, M. Cassanello, M. A. Cardona, D. Hojman, and H. Somacal, “Discrete axial motion of a radioactive tracer reconstructed from the response of axially aligned detectors: Application to the analysis of a bubble column dynamics,” Chem. Eng. Sci., vol. 100, pp. 402–412, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Jin, Y. Lian, L. Qin, S. Yang, G. He, and Z. Guo, “Parameters measurement of hydrodynamics and CFD simulation in multi-stage bubble columns,” Can. J. Chem. Eng., vol. 92, no. 8, pp. 1444–1454, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhou, Q. Yuan, X. Jia, W. Feng, and J. Wen, “Experimental Study and CFD Simulation of Mass Transfer Characteristics of a Gas-Induced Pulsating Flow Bubble Column,” vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 167–175, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- F. Lehr, M. Millies, and D. Mewes, “Bubble-size distributions and flow fields in bubble columns,” AIChE J., vol. 48, no. 11, pp. 2426–2443, 2002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Ismail, A. Shafquet, and M. N. Karsiti, “Void Fraction Estimation by Using Electrical Capacitance Tomography and Differential Pressure in an Air-Water Co-Current Bubble Column,” Aust. J. Basic Appl. Sci., vol. 5, no. 11, pp. 1533–1541, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- M. Irani and M. A. Khodagholi, “Investigation of Bubble Column Hydrodynamics Using Cfd Simulation ( 2D and 3D ) and Experimental,” Pet. Coal, vol. 53, no. 2, pp. 146–158, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- X. Wang and X. Sun, “Three-dimensional simulations of air-water bubbly flows,” Int. J. Multiph. Flow, vol. 36, no. 11–12, pp. 882–890, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Kaushik, S. Pati, S. K. Som, and S. Chakraborty, “International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer Hydrodynamic and thermal transport characteristics of swirling flows through microchannels with interfacial slip,” vol. 55, pp. 4359–4365, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- M. Sivaiah, R. Parmar, S. K. Majumder, and A. E. Setup, “Hydrodynamics of Bubbly Flow in a Modified Reactor,” vol. 6, no. 9, pp. 82–85, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- K. Shanmugam, K. Saravanan, V. Ramamoorthy, and R. Balasubramani, “Hydrodynamic studies in stirred bubble column,” pp. 113–118, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- W. D. Deckwer and A. Schumpe, “Improved tools for bubble column reactor design and scale-up,” Chem. Eng. Sci., vol. 48, no. 5, pp. 889–911, 1993. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Wagh, M. E. A. Ansari, and P. T. Kene, “Axial and Radial Gas Holdup in Bubble Column Reactor,” vol. 35, no. 6, pp. 1703–1705, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- S. Martemianov and V. L. Okulov, “On heat transfer enhancement in swirl pipe flows,” Int. J. Heat Mass Transf., vol. 47, no. 10–11, pp. 2379–2393, 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. F. Ayinde, “A generalized relationship for swirl decay in laminar pipe flow,” Sadhana - Acad. Proc. Eng. Sci., vol. 35, no. 2, pp. 129–137, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- K. Koide, K. Shibata, H. Ito, S. Y. Kim, and K. Ohtaguciii, “Gas holdup and volumetric liquid-phase mass transfer coefficient in a gel-particle suspended bubble column with draught tube,” J. Chem. Eng. Japan, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 11–16, 1992. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. C. Cardona, F. López, A. Abad, and J. Navarro-Laboulais, “On bubble column reactor design for the determination of kinetic rate constants in gas-liquid systems,” Can. J. Chem. Eng., vol. 88, no. 4, pp. 491–502, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. G. Nepomuceno and R. M. Lueptow, “Pressure and shear stress measurements at the wall in a turbulent boundary layer on a cylinder,” vol. 9, no. February 1996, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- M. M. E. S. Alek, P. O. S. Attari, and R. O. J. M. Artinuzzi, “Analysis of Fluid Flow and Wall Shear Stress Patterns Inside Partially Filled Agitated Culture Well Plates,” 2011. [Google Scholar]
- M. N. Descamps, R. V. A. Oliemans, G. Ooms, and R. F. Mudde, “Air-water flow in a vertical pipe: Experimental study of air bubbles in the vicinity of the wall,” Exp. Fluids, vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 357–370, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Al-dughaither, A. A. Ibrahim, and W. A. Al-masry, “Investigating pressure drop across wire mesh mist eliminators in bubble column,” pp. 1–9, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- V. S. Vitankar, M. T. Dhotre, and J. B. Joshi, “A low Reynolds number k–ε model for the prediction of flow pattern and pressure drop in bubble column reactors,” Chem. Eng. Sci., vol. 57, no. 16, pp. 3235–3250, 2002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Kantarci, F. Borak, and K. O. Ulgen, “Bubble column reactors,” vol. 40, pp. 2263–2283, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- A. Shaikh, “I NTERNATIONAL J OURNAL OF C HEMICAL A Review on Flow Regime Transition in Bubble Columns,” vol. 5, 2007. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.