- Memon, A.H., Rahman I.A., Akram M., Ali N.M., Significant factors causing time overrun in construction projects of Peninsular Malaysia, Modern Applied Science, Canadian Center of Science and Education, 8,(4), pp. 16–28, (2014).
- C. M. Ringle, M. Sarstedt, and E. A. Mooi, Response Based Segmentation Using Finite Mixture Partial Least Squares Theoretical Foundations and an Application to American Customer Satisfaction Index Data. In R. Stahlbock et al. (eds.), Data Mining, Annals of Information Systems, pp. 19–49, (2010). [CrossRef]
- R. Fellows, and A. Liu, Research Methods for Construction. 3rd ed. Wiley-Blackwell: Utopia Press, (2008).
- J.F. Hair, G.T.M. Hult, C.M. Ringle, and M. Sarstedt, A Primer on Partial Least Squares Structural Equation Modeling (PlS-SEM). United State of America: SAGE Publications, pp. 95–198, (2014).
- J. Henseler, C. M. Ringle, and R. R. Sinkovics, “The Use of partial least Squares Path modeling in International Marketing”, Advances in International Marketing, 20, pp. 277–319, (2009).
- S. Akter, J. D’Ambra, and P. Ray, “Trustworthiness in mHealth Information Services: An Assessment of a Hierarchical Model with Mediating and Moderating Effects using Partial Least Squares (PLS)”, Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, 62, pp. 100–116, (2011). [CrossRef]
- J. F. Hair, C. M. Ringle, and M. Sarstedt, “PLS-SEM: Indeed a Silver Bullet”, The Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice, 19(2), pp. 139–152, (2011). [CrossRef]
- A. A. Aibinu, and A. M. Al-Lawati, “Using PLS-SEM technique to model construction organizations’ willingness to participate in e-bidding”, Automation in Construction, 19, pp. 714–724, Feb. (2010). [CrossRef]
- W. W. Chin, The partial least squares approach for structural equation modeling, In: G.A. Marcoulides (Ed.), Modern Methods for Business Research. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, London, 295(2), pp. 295–336, (1998).
- N. Urbach, and F. Ahlemann, “Structural Equation Modeling in Information Systems Research Using Partial Least Squares”, Journal of Information Technology Theory and Application, 11(2), pp. 5–40, (2010).
- J. Cohen, Statistical power analysis for the behavioral sciences (2nd ed.), Hillsdale, Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, NJ, (1988).
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Construction Project Modeling and Prediction|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.