- S. Mohapatra, Business Process Reengineering Automation Decision Points in Process Reengineering Springer, (2013). [CrossRef]
- U. G. Seebacher, Cyber Commerce Reframing: The End of Business Process Reengineering? Springer, (2002). [CrossRef]
- D. J. Elzinga, T. R. Gulledge and Chung-Yee Lee., Business process engineering: advancing the state of the art Springer, (1999). [CrossRef]
- M. Hammer and J. Champy, Reengineering the Corporation: A Manifesto for Business Revolution (Nicholas Brealey Publishing), (2001).
- M. Hammer and J. Champy, Reengineering the Corporation: A Manifesto for Business Revolution (Harperbusiness), (1993).
- T.H. Davenport, Process Innovation: Reengineering Work Through Information Technology (Harvard Business School Press), (1993).
- R.S. Roussey, THIRD-PARTY REVIEW OF THE COMPUTER SERVICE CENTER., Journal of Accountancy, 146, (1978).
- M. Abdous, Towards a Framework for Business Process Reengineering in Higher Education, Journal of Higher Education Policy and Management, 33 (2011). [CrossRef]
- D. E Lighter, D. C. Fair, Principles and Methods of Quality Management in Health Care, Aspen Publishers, (2000).
- T.A. Stewart, Re-Reengineering. The Hot New Management Tool (Fortune), (1993).
- R.M. Doomun and N.V. Jungum, Business process modelling, simulation and reengineering:call centres, Business Process Management Journal, 14, (2008). [CrossRef]
- S. J. Shim and A. Kumar, Simulation for emergency care process reengineering in hospitals, Business Process Management Journal, 16, (2010).
- Y.C. Chou, B.Y. Chen and others, Prescription-filling process reengineering of an outpatient pharmacy, Journal of Medical Systems, 36, (2012).
- S.A. Ghannouchi, K. Mabrouk and S. Ghannouchi, Proposal of data warehouse in the context of healthcare process reengineering, Business Process Management Journal, 16, (2010).
- Zhang, R. J. Jiao, Q. Ma, Accountability-based order fulfillment process reengineering towards supply chain management, Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management, 21, (2010). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.