- I.A. Rahman, A.H. Memon, A. Azis and N. Abdullah. Modeling causes of cost overrun in large construction projects with partial least square-SEM approach: Contractor’s perspective. Engineering and Technology 5, 1963–1972, (2013).
- C.H. Mulder. Population and housing: A two sided relationship. Demographic Research 15, 401–412. (2006). [CrossRef]
- W.S Thompson. Population growth and housing demand. The ANNALS of the American Academy of Political and Social Science 190, 131–137, (1937). [CrossRef]
- G.E.P Box & G. Jenkins. Time series analysis, forecasting and control, Holden-Day, San Francisco, California. (1970).
- G.P. Zhang. Time series forecasting using a hybrid ARIMA and neural network model, Neurocomputing 50, 159–175, (2003). [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- K.K. Lai, L. Yu, S.Y. Wang and W. Huang. Hybridizing exponential smoothing and neural network for financial time series predication. Computational Science–ICCS. Springer Berlin Heidelberg 3994, 493–500, (2006).
- G.L. Lilien, P. Kotler. Marketing decision making: A model-building approach. Marketing research 21, 339–341, (1983).
- B.L Bowerman, R.T. Connell, and A.B. Koehler. Forecasting, Time Series, and Regression, South-Western College Pub; 4th edition, (2005).
- R. Adhikari, & R.K. Agrawal. An Introductory Study on Time Series Modeling and Forecasting. 21–45, (2013).
- N.Y. Zainun. Computerized Model to Forecast Low-Cost Housing Demand in Urban Area in Malaysia Using Artificial Neural Networks (ANN). Loughborough University, (2011).
- C.D. Lewis. Industrial and Business Forecasting Methods. Butterworths. 2,194–196, (1982).
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Construction Project Modeling and Prediction|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.