MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Design and Study on Machinery|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- Wang Weiguo, Liu Tingxia, Yan Li, et al, Scondary planet tracking tactic arithmetic for three-axis turntable, Optics and Precision Engineering, 23, 871–878 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lin Cunhai, Cao Guangfeng, Decoupling and control of three-axis turret based on modified repetitive control system. Electro-optic Technology Application, 29, 79–82 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Wu Yunjie, Tian Dapeng, Liu Youmin, Perfect tracking control for flight simulator, Control Theory & Applications, 28, 414–420 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Yuhua, Yuan Feng, Ding Zhenliang, Error modeling and analysis of three-axis simulation turntable, Journal of Sichuan University (Engineering Science Edition), 42, 227–231 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Hilkert, Inertially stabilized platform technology, IEEE Control Systems Magazine, 28, 26–46 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen Songlin, Shan Meilin, Wang Libin, Disturbance observer-based robust perfect tracking control for flight simulator, Electric Machines and Control, 19, 113–118 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Jiehua, Peng Xiafu, Zhong Xunyu, Six-aixs ship swaying simulation rotationtable and orientation stable tracking model, Ship Engineering, 33, 53–57 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xiaojun, Li Dianpu, Zao Yan, et al, 3-axis steady-tracking with shipborne radar, Journal of Harbin Engineering University, 23, 58–63 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Chaojun, Liao Xiaozhong, Zhang Yuhe, Kinematics modeling and simulation of strapdown 3-axis stable tracking system, Journal of Beijing Institute of Technology, 20, 313–316 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Fan Dapeng, Zhang Zhiyong, Fan Shixun, et al, Research of basic principles of E-O stabilization and tracking devices, Optics and Precision Engineering, 14, 673–678 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Xinhong, Zhang Lizhong, Hong Jin, Vehicular laser stabilized sighting turntable dynamics modeling and simulation, Journal of Changchun University of Science and Technology (Natural Science Edition), 38, 33–36 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. H. Zhou, X. F. Peng, Research on horizontal stability model of six-axis simulation/testing turntable. 2015 International Conference on Electrical, Automation and Mechanical Engineering, 680–683, (Phuket, 2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.