MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Design and Study on Machinery|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- Kimiaghalam B, Homaifar A, Sayrrodsari B. An Applicaton of Model Predictive Control for a Shipboard Crane[C]// Proceedings of the 2001 American Control Conference. (2001)
- Wen B, Homaifar A, Bikdash M, et al. Modeling and Optimal Control Design of Shipboard Crane[C]//Proceedings of the 1999 American Control Conference. (1999)
- Robinett R. D., Groom K. N., Feddema J. T., et al. Control System and Method for Payload Control in Mobile Platform Cranes: United States, US 6,496,765[P]. 2002-12–17.
- Kimiaghalam B, Homaifar A, Sayrrodsari B. An applicaton of model predictive control for a shipboard crane[C]. Proceedings of the 2001 American Control Conference, Arlington, USA, June, 929–934, (2001)
- Wang Sheng-hail, Yu Guang-chao, Zhang Zhi-jiang, Chen Hai-quan, Sun Yu-qing. Design Research of an Anti-sway Test Bed for Rotary Crane [J]. Ship Engineering, S1:113–116, (2015)
- Parker G, Graziano M, Leban F, et al. Reducing Crane Payload Swing Using A Rider Block Tagline Control System[J]. OCEANSE, Aberdeen, June, 1-5, (2007)
- Robinett R. D., Groom K. N., Feddema J. T., & Parker G. G.. Control system and method for payload control in mobile platform cranes[P]. United States Patent. No. US 6,496,765, December 17, (2002)
- Jang Jae Hoon, Kwon Sung-Ha, Jeung Eun Tae. Pendulation reduction on ship -mounted container crane via T-S fuzzy model[J]. J. Cent. South Univ., 19:163–167, (2012) [CrossRef]
- R. M. T. Raja Ismail, Q. P. HaTrajectory. Tracking and Anti-sway Control of Three-dimensional Offshore Boom Cranes Using Second-order Sliding Modes[C]. IEEE International Conference on Automation Science and Engineering (CASE), Madison, WI, 17-20 Aug, 2013:996–1001.
- Yongchun Fang, Pengcheng Wang, Ning Sun, et al. Dynamics Analysis and Nonlinear Control of an Offshore Boom Crane[J]. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 61(1):414–427, (2014) [CrossRef]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.