MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Design and Study on Machinery|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- Kimiaghalam B, Homaifar A, Sayrrodsari B. An Applicaton of Model Predictive Control for a Shipboard Crane[C]// Proceedings of the 2001 American Control Conference. (2001)
- Wen B, Homaifar A, Bikdash M, et al. Modeling and Optimal Control Design of Shipboard Crane[C]//Proceedings of the 1999 American Control Conference. (1999)
- Robinett R. D., Groom K. N., Feddema J. T., et al. Control System and Method for Payload Control in Mobile Platform Cranes: United States, US 6,496,765[P]. 2002-12–17.
- Kimiaghalam B, Homaifar A, Sayrrodsari B. An applicaton of model predictive control for a shipboard crane[C]. Proceedings of the 2001 American Control Conference, Arlington, USA, June, 929–934, (2001)
- Wang Sheng-hail, Yu Guang-chao, Zhang Zhi-jiang, Chen Hai-quan, Sun Yu-qing. Design Research of an Anti-sway Test Bed for Rotary Crane [J]. Ship Engineering, S1:113–116, (2015)
- Parker G, Graziano M, Leban F, et al. Reducing Crane Payload Swing Using A Rider Block Tagline Control System[J]. OCEANSE, Aberdeen, June, 1-5, (2007)
- Robinett R. D., Groom K. N., Feddema J. T., & Parker G. G.. Control system and method for payload control in mobile platform cranes[P]. United States Patent. No. US 6,496,765, December 17, (2002)
- Jang Jae Hoon, Kwon Sung-Ha, Jeung Eun Tae. Pendulation reduction on ship -mounted container crane via T-S fuzzy model[J]. J. Cent. South Univ., 19:163–167, (2012) [CrossRef]
- R. M. T. Raja Ismail, Q. P. HaTrajectory. Tracking and Anti-sway Control of Three-dimensional Offshore Boom Cranes Using Second-order Sliding Modes[C]. IEEE International Conference on Automation Science and Engineering (CASE), Madison, WI, 17-20 Aug, 2013:996–1001.
- Yongchun Fang, Pengcheng Wang, Ning Sun, et al. Dynamics Analysis and Nonlinear Control of an Offshore Boom Crane[J]. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 61(1):414–427, (2014) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.