- Navid Razmjooy and Mehdi Ramezani, Using Quantum Gates to design a PID Controller for Nano robots. International Research Journal of Applied and Basic Sciences, Vol, 8 (12): 2354–2359, 2014.
- Soukeyna Bouchebout, Aude Bolopion, Jean-Ochin Abrahamians, Stephane Regnier. An overview of multiple DoF magnetic actuated micro-robots. Journal of Micro-Nano Mechatronics, 7 (4), pp.97–113. 2012. [CrossRef]
- Bruce R Donald, Christopher G Levey, Igor Paprotny and Daniela Rus. Planning and control for micro assembly of structures composed of stress-engineered MEMS micro robots. The International Journal of Robotics Research, 32(2), pp. 218–246, 2013. [CrossRef]
- Y. D. Landau, Adaptive control: the model reference approach, Marcel Dekker, New York, 1979.
- S. Dubowsky, D. Desforges, The application of model-referenced adaptive control to robotic manipulators, Journal of Dynamic Systems Measurement and Control, Vol. 101, (1979) 193–200. [CrossRef]
- C. Cao and N. Hovakimyan, Design and Analysis of a Novel L1 Adaptive Control Architecture with Guaranteed Transient Performance, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, Vol. 53, No. 2, (2008) pp. 586–591. [CrossRef]
- Priyank Jain and M.J. NigamDr.. Design of a Model Reference Adaptive Controller Using Modified MIT Rule for a Second Order System. Advance in Electronic and Electric Engineering, Volume 3, Number 4 (2013) pp. 477–484.
- Nhan T. Nguyen, Kalmanje Krishnakumar, Jovan Boskovic. An Optimal Control Modification to Model-Reference Adaptive Control for Fast Adaptation. AIAA Guidance, Navigation and Control Conference and Exhibit, August (2008) Honolulu, Hawaii. 1–19.
- R. Horowitz, M. Tomizuka, An Adaptive Control Scheme for Mechanical Manipulators—Compensation of Nonlinearity and Decoupling Control, Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control, Volume 108, (1986) Issue 2, 1–9. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Design and Study on Machinery|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.