MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Mechanical Engineering Research (ICMER 2015)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||29 August 2016|
- W. Choi and H. Lee, Effect of soldering and aging time on interfacial microstructure and growth of intermetallic compounds between Sn-3.5Ag solder alloy and Cu substrate. Journal of Elec Materi, 29(10): p. 1207–1213. (2000) [CrossRef]
- K.S. Kim, S.H. Huh, and K. Suganuma, Effects of intermetallic compounds on properties of Sn–Ag–Cu lead-free soldered joints. Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 352(1-2): p. 226–236. (2003) [CrossRef]
- I.S.R. Aisha, A. Ourdjini, M.A. Hanim, and O.S. Azlina, Effect of Reflow Profile on Intermetallic Compound Formation. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering,46(1): p. 012037. (2013)
- H. Nishikawa and N. Iwata, Formation and growth of intermetallic compound layers at the interface during laser soldering using Sn–Ag Cu solder on a Cu Pad. Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 215(0): p.6–11. (2015) [CrossRef]
- L. Jiahui, M. Haitao, L. Shuang, S. Junhao, A. Kunwar, M. Wang, H. Jianjie, and B. Yanpeng. The study of interficial reaction during rapidly solidified lead-free solder Sn3.5Ag0.7Cu/Cu laser soldering. in Electronic Packaging Technology (ICEPT), 2014 15th International Conference on. (2014)
- S.-P. Yu, C.-L. Liao, M.-H. Hon, and M.-C. Wang, The effects of flux on the wetting characteristics of near-eutectic Sn-Zn-In solder on Cu substrate. Journal of Materials Science. 35(17): p. 4217–4224. (2000) [CrossRef]
- M. Arenas, M. He, and V. Acoff, Effect of flux on the wetting characteristics of SnAg, SnCu, SnAgBi, and SnAgCu lead-free solders on copper substrates. Journal of Elec Materi 35(7): p. 1530–1536. (2006) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.