MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Mechanical Engineering Research (ICMER 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||29 August 2016|
- Shafiee, S. and E. Topal, When will fossil fuel reserves be diminished? Energy Policy, 2009. 37(1): p. 181–189. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Noor, M.M., A.P. Wandel, and T. Yusaf, Mild combustion: the future for lean and clean combustion. International Review of Mechanical Engineering, 2013. 8(1): p. 251–257. [Google Scholar]
- Al-lwayzy, S. and T. Yusaf, Chlorella protothecoides Microalgae as an Alternative Fuel for Tractor Diesel Engines. Energies, 2013. 6(2): p. 766–783. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ghosh, T.K. and M.A. Prelas, NATURAL GAS. Vol. 1. 2009, Columbia: Springer Science + Business Media B.V. 281–381. [Google Scholar]
- Supeni, E., et al., Experimental and modeling investigation of the performance characteristics on diesel HCCI with hydrogen additive-a review. National Conference in Mechanical Engineering Research, 2010. 2(1): p. 580–596. [Google Scholar]
- Lapidus A.I, K.I.F.T.B.P., Natural Gas as Motor Fuel. Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils, 2005. 41(3): p. 165–174. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hosseini, S.E. andM.A. Wahid, Biogas utilization: Experimental investigation on biogas flameless combustion in lab-scale furnace. Energy Conversion and Management, 2013. 74: p. 426–432. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yusaf, T., et al., Effect of Compress Natural Gas Mixing on The Engine Performance and Emissions. International Journal of Automotive and Mechanical Engineering, 2013. 8: p. 1438–1451. [Google Scholar]
- Hairuddin, A.A., T. Yusaf, and A.P. Wandel, A review of hydrogen and natural gas addition in diesel HCCI engines. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2014. 32: p. 739–761. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Malaysian Gas, A., Malaysia: Natural Gas Industry Annual Review 2012. 2013. p. 25–25. [Google Scholar]
- Ahmad, F. Sustainable agriculture system in Malaysia. in Regional Workshop on Integrated Plant Nutrition System (IPNS), Development in Rural Poverty Alleviation, United Nations Conference Complex, Bangkok, Thailand. 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Yu, Z. and F.L. Schanbacher, Production of methane biogas as fuel through anaerobic digestion, in Sustainable Biotechnology. 2010, Springer. p. 105–127. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Maji, R.R.P.B.S., Comparison of Emmisions and Fuel Consumption from CNG and Gasoline. SAE Technical Paper, 2000 (2000-01-1432). [Google Scholar]
- Heywood, J.B., Internal Combustion Engine. Vol. 21. 1988, New York: McGraw-Hill, Inc. 219–219. [Google Scholar]
- Ramasamy, D., et al., Variation Of Airflow Pattern Through Dissimilar Valve Lift In A Spark Ignition Engine. Journal of the Chinese Institute of Engineers, 2013. 36(8): p. 1083–1096. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Debnath, B.K.,N. Sahoo, andU.K. Saha, Thermodynamic analysis of a variable compression ratio diesel engine running with palm oil methyl ester. Energy Conversion and Management, 2013. 65: p. 147–154. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Korakianitis, T., A. Namasivayam, and R. Crookes, Natural-gas fueled spark-ignition (SI) and compression-ignition (CI) engine performance and emissions. Progress in Energy and Combustion Science, 2011. 37(1): p. 89–112. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yusaf, T., G. Najafi, and D.R. Buttsworth, Theoretical and experimental investigation of SI engine performance and exhaust emissions using ethanol-gasoline blended fuels, in 3rd International Conference on Energy and Environment (ICEE2009). 2009, IEEE Power and Energy Society: Malacca, Malaysia. [Google Scholar]
- Ramasamy, D., et al. Mass fraction burn comparison of compressed natural gas and gasoline. in Applied Mechanics and Materials. 2014. [Google Scholar]
- White, C., R. Steeper, and A. Lutz, The hydrogen-fueled internal combustion engine: a technical review. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2006. 31(10): p. 1292–1305. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Caris, D. and E. Nelson, A new look at high compression engines. 1959, SAE Technical Paper. [Google Scholar]
- Anderson, S.T., The demand for ethanol as a gasoline substitute. Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2012. 63(2): p. 151–168. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vijayakumar, S., et al., Microwave assisted synthesis of Co 3 O 4 nanoparticles for high-performance supercapacitors. Electrochimica Acta, 2013. 106: p. 500–505. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.