MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Mechanical Engineering Research (ICMER 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 August 2016|
- Collot, J., Review of New Process Technologies in the Aluminum Die-Casting Industry. Materials and Manufacturing Processes, 2001. 16(5): p. 595–617. [CrossRef]
- Avalle, M., et al., Casting defects and fatigue strength of a die cast aluminium alloy: a comparison between standard specimens and production components. International journal of Fatigue, 2002. 24(1): p. 1–9. [CrossRef]
- Han, Q. and S. Viswanathan, Analysis of the mechanism of die soldering in aluminum die casting. Metallurgical and Materials ransactions A, 2003. 34(1): p. 139–146. [CrossRef]
- Schwam, D., et al., Effect of Design Factors on Thermal Fatigue Cracking of Die Casting Dies. Work Performed Under Contract DE-FC07-00ID138486, US Department of Energy Assistant Secretary for Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, Washington, DC October 2004, 2004.
- Fash, J., et al., Damage development during multiaxial fatigue of unnotched and notched specimens. ASTM special technical publication, 1988(942): p. 874–898.
- Jhavar, S., C.P. Paul, and N.K. Jain, Causes of failure and repairing options for dies and molds: A review. Engineering Failure Analysis, 2013. 34: p. 519–535. [CrossRef]
- Sakhuja, A. and J.R. Brevick. Prediction of thermal fatigue in tooling for die-casting copper via finite element analysis. in AIP Conference Proceedings. 2004. IOP INSTITUTE OF PHYSICS PUBLISHING LTD.
- Shi, Q., Prediction of thermal distortion and thermal fatigue in shot sleeves. 2002, The Ohio State University.
- Obiekea, K.N., S.Y. Aku, and D.S. Yawas, Effects of Pressure on the Mechanical Properties and Microstructure of Die Cast Aluminum A380 Alloy. Journal of Minerals and Materials Characterization and Engineering, 2014. 02(03): p. 248–258. [CrossRef]
- Otarawanna, S., High Pressure Die Casting of Aluminium and Magnesium Alloys: Formation of Microstructure and Defects. 2009.
- Bai, Y. and H. Zhao, Tensile properties and fracture behavior of partial squeeze added slow shot die-cast A356 aluminum alloy. Materials & Design, 2010. 31(9): p. 4237–4243. [CrossRef]
- ElTobgy, M.S., E. Ng, and M.A. Elbestawi, Finite element modeling of erosive wear. International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture, 2005. 45(11): p. 1337–1346. [CrossRef]
- <232 Materials_for_Automobiles14.pdf>.
- Klobčar, D., et al., Thermo fatigue cracking of die casting dies. Engineering Failure Analysis, 2012. 20: p. 43–53. [CrossRef]
- Abed, D.E.J., <42 The Influence of Different Casting Method on.pdf>. International Journal of Engineering & Technology IJET-IJENS 2011. Vol: 11 No: 06: p. 8.
- Lus, H.M., Effect of casting parameters on the microstructure and mechanical properties of squeeze cast A380 aluminum die cast alloy. ovove Materialy, 2012. 50(4): p. 243–250.
- Sadowski, T. and P. Golewski, The influence of quantity and distribution of cooling channels of turbine elements on level of stresses in the protective layer TBC and the efficiency of cooling. Computational Materials Science, 2012. 52(1): p. 293–297. [CrossRef]
- David Schwam, P. and X. Zhu Sr, Energy Saving Melting and Revert Reduction Technology: Improved Die Casting Process to Preserve the Life of the Inserts. 2012, Advanced Technology Institute. [CrossRef]
- Fazarinc, M., et al., Thermal fatigue properties of differently constructed functionally graded materials aimed for refurbishing of pressure-die-casting dies. Engineering Failure Analysis, 2012. 25: p. 238–249. [CrossRef]
- Koutiri, I., et al., High cycle fatigue damage mechanisms in cast aluminium subject to complex loads. International Journal of Fatigue, 2013. 47: p. 44–57. [CrossRef]
- Hussein, A.M., et al., A review of forced convection heat transfer enhancement and hydrodynamic characteristics of a nanofluid. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2014. 29: p. 734–743. [CrossRef]
- Kadiri, H.E., et al., Identification and modeling of fatigue crack growth mechanisms in a die-cast AM50 magnesium alloy. Acta Materialia, 2006. 54(19): p. 5061–5076. [CrossRef]
- Kowanaga, S., T. Konaga, and M. Nakamura, Initiation and Propagation of Heat Checking and Variation of Residual Stress in Aluminum Die Casting Dies. J. Jpn. Die Cast. Assoc., 1989(90): p. 1–9.
- Naimi, S. and S.M. Hosseini, Tool Steels in Die-Casting Utilization and Increased Mold Life. Advances in Mechanical Engineering, 2015. 7(1): p. 286071–286071. [CrossRef]
- Heim, D., F. Holler, and C. Mitterer, Hard coatings produced by PACVD applied to aluminium die casting. Surface and coatings Technology, 1999. 116: p. 530–536. [CrossRef]
- Bronfin, B., et al. Metallurgical background to the development of creep resistant gravity casting magnesium alloys. in Magnesium Technology 2005, Proceedings of the Symposium Sponsored by the Magnesium Committee of the Light Metals Division (LMD) of TMS with the International Magnesium Association. 2005. Minerals, Metals & Materials Society Warrendale.
- Anderson, B., Die Casting Engineering: a hydraulic, thermal and mechanical process. 2005, Marcel Dekker NY.
- Wallace, J., Thermal Conditions in the Die. Foundry, 1968. 96(10): p. 176–179.
- Totten, G.E., K. Funatani, and L. Xie, Handbook of metallurgical process design. 2004: CRC press.
- Verran, G.O., R.P.K. Mendes, and M.A. Rossi, Influence of injection parameters on defects formation in die casting Al12Si1,3Cu alloy: Experimental results and numeric simulation. Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 2006. 179(1-3): p. 190–195. [CrossRef]
- Doehler, H.H., Die casting. 1951: McGraw-Hill.
- Abdelatif, A.O., J.S. Owen, and M.F.M. Hussein, Modelling the prestress transfer in pre-tensioned concrete elements. Finite Elements in Analysis and Design, 2015. 94: p. 47–63. [CrossRef]
- Aqida, S.N., et al., Thermal fatigue properties of laser treated steels. International Journal of Material Forming, 2010. 3(1): p. 797–800. [CrossRef]
- Chang, S.-H., K.-T. Huang, and Y.-H. Wang, Effects of thermal erosion and wear resistance on AISI H13 tool steel by various surface treatments. Materials Transactions, 2012. 53(4): p. 745–751. [CrossRef]
- Beeley, P., Foundry technology. 2001: Butterworth-Heinemann.
- Blair, M. and T.L. Stevens, Steel castings handbook. 1995: ASM International.
- Koneshlou, M., K.M. Asl, and F. Khomamizadeh, Effect of cryogenic treatment on microstructure, mechanical and wear behaviors of AISI H13 hot work tool steel. Cryogenics, 2011. 51(1): p. 55–61. [CrossRef]
- Parashar, B.N. and R. Mittal, Elements of manufacturing processes. 2002: PHI Learning Pvt. Ltd.
- Fisher, K. and W. Kurz, Fundamentals of solidification. Trans Tech Publications, 1986.
- Lin, J., et al., Design methodology for optimized die coatings: The case for aluminum pressure die-casting: Invited paper B7-1-1, ICMCTF, presented Monday May 2nd, 2005, San Diego. Surface and Coatings Technology, 2006. 201(6): p. 2930–2941.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.