MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Mechanical Engineering Research (ICMER 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||29 August 2016|
- WHO | Road traffic injuries, http://www.who.int/violence_injury_prevention/road_traffic/en/ (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. M. R. Ghadiri, J. Prasetijo, A.F. Sadullah, M. Hoseinpour & S. Sahranavard, Intelligent speed adaptation: Preliminary results of on-road study in Penang, Malaysia. IATSS Research, 36(2), 106–114. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.iatssr.2012.08.001 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Othman, Z. Zhong, I. Takashi and M. Tetsuo, A study of analysis method for driver features extraction (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Nor, A. Wahab, N. Kamaruddin and H. Majid, Pre-post accident analysis relates to pre-cursor emotion for driver behavior understanding. Proceedings of the 11th WSEAS international conference on Applied computer science: 152–157 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. Schroeder, L. Kostyniuk & M. Mack, 2011 National Survey of Speeding Attitudes and Behaviors. (Report No. DOT HS 811 865). Washington, DC: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Nayum, The Role of Personality and Attitudes in Predicting Risky Driving Behavior. Master Thesis. University of Oslo, Norway (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J.Q. Wang, K.Q. Li and X.Y. Lu, Chapter 5 - Effect of human factors on driver behavior, in advances in intelligent vehicles. 111–157. ISBN 9780123971999, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-397199-9.00005-7 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. Ferguson, L. Cohen, J.A. Pooley and A. Guilfoyle, The Theory of Planned Behaviour (TPB) and speeding behaviour of young drivers (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sukardi et al, Enhancement of instrumented car design for driver behaviour research. Journal of Asian Scientific Research. 4(7): 314–319. Retrieved from http://www.aessweb.com/pdf-files/jasr(icetsr)-2014-4(7)-314-319.pdf (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B.E. Porter, Handbook of traffic psychology. Elsevier (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Rizzo, J. Jermeland and J. Severson, Instrumented Vehicles and Driving Simulators. 1(4):291–296 (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.