MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Design and Development of Robots|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- P. Zengxi, Recent Progress on Programming Methods for Industrial Robots, Robotics and Computer Integrated Manufacturing, 28(2), 87–94 (2012) [CrossRef]
- B. Hein, M. Hensel, H. Wrn, Intuitive and model-based on-line programming of industrial robots: a modular on-line programming environment, IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, pp. 3952–3957 (2008)
- P. Neto, N. Mendes, Direct off-line robot programming via a common CAD package, Robotics and Autonomous Systems, 61, 896–910 (2013) [CrossRef]
- S. Mitsi, K. D. Bouzakis, G. Mansour, D. Sagris, G. Maliaris, Off-line programming of an industrial robot for manufacturing, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 26(3), 262–267 (2004) [CrossRef]
- A. Meddahi, K. Baizid, A. Yousnadj, J. Iqbal, API based graphical simulation of robotized sites, 14th IASTED Robotics and Applications Conference, 458–492 (2009)
- H. Chen, W. Sheng, N. Xi, M. Song, Y. Chen, CAD-based automated robot trajectory planning for spray painting of free-form surfaces, Industrial Robot: An International Journal, 29(5), 426–433 (2002) [CrossRef]
- K. Baizid, R. Chellali, A. Yousnadj, A. Meddahi, B. Toufik, Genetic Algorithms Based Method for Time Optimization in Robotized Site, IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and System (IROS), 1359–1364 (2010)
- Zeghloul, B. Blanchard, M. Ayrault, SMAR: A Robot Modeling and Simulation System, Cambridge journal, 15(1), 63–73 (1997)
- P. Th. N. A. Zacharia Aspragathos, Optimal Robot Task Scheduling based on Genetic Algorithms, Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing journal, 21(1), 67–79 (2005) [CrossRef]
- P. Neto, N. Mendes, R. Arajo, J.N. Pires, A.P. Moreira, High-level robot programming based on CAD: Dealing with unpredictable environments, Industrial Robot, 39(3), 294–303(2012) [CrossRef]
- W. Khalil, E. Dombre, Modlisation identification et commande des robots, HERMES Science Publications 75004, (1999)
- K. Baizid, A. Yousnadj, A. Meddahi, R. Chellali, J. Iqbal, Time scheduling and optimization of industrial robotized tasks based on genetic algorithms, Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing Journal, 34, 140–150 (2015) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.