MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- CFPA-Europe. Fire Safety Engineering Concerning Evacuation from Buildings (Milano, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- E. D. Kuligowski, R. D. Peacock, B. L. Hoskins, A Review of Building Evacuation Models (2nd ed.)(NIST, Washington DC, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. MacKenzie, Hum-Comput. Interact. 7, 91–139 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Samson, A. Crowe, P. L. de Vreede, J. A. G. Dessens, S. A. Duursma, H. J. J. Verhaar, Aging-Clin. Exp. Res. 13, 16–21 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. K. Spierer, R. A. Petersen, K. Duffy, B. M. Corcoran, T. Rawls-Martin, J. Strength. Cond. Res. 24, 957–963 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. R. Harris, M. Jenkins, Judg. Decis. Making. 1, 48–63 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- International Code Council, Inc. International Building Code(Illinois, 2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.