MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- M. Yang, Y.H. Liu, Experimental study on the incorporation of lime to improve loess performance, J. Subgrade Engineering. 01(2007): 53–54.
- Code of Foundation Design for Buildings (GB 50007–2011).
- X.W. Fang, S.G. Sun, Z.H. Chen, C.N. Shen and E.C. Xu, Study on engineering properties of improved soil by GT soil firming agent, J. Rock and Soil Mechanics. 9(2006): 1545–1548.
- Q.B. Liu, W. Xiang, W.F. Zhang and D.S. Cui, Mechanism of expansive soil improved by ionic soil stabilizer, J. Rock and Soil Mechanics. 8(2009): 2286–2290.
- L.P. Zhang, X.C. Zhang and Q. Sun, Engineering properties and influencing factors of solidified loess by EN-1solidifying agent, J. Science of Soil and Water Conservation. 4(2009): 60–65.
- Z.J. Shan, X.C. Zhang, W.X. Zhao, Influence of EN-1 Ionic Stabilizer on soil erosion resistance, J. soil and water conservation. 5(2010): 6–9.
- WANG Yin-mei, LI Cheng, TENG Fei, GAO Li-cheng, New research on chemical solidification of collapsible loess foundation, J. Applied Mechanics and Materials. 93 (2011): 2466–2471. [CrossRef]
- Construction Criterion of Collapsible Loess Area (GB 50025–2004).
- Standard for Testing Method of Soil (GB/T 50123–1999).
- X.L. Liao, Y.J. Yang, L. Zhang, B.L. Zhang and C. Liang, An experimental study of acrylamide polymerized solidification of saline soil, J. Rock and Soil Mechanics. 8(2015): 2216–2222.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.