MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Brown D. A Hot Dry Rock geothermal energy concept utilizing supercritical CO2 instead of water. Proceedings of the Twenty-Fifth Workshop on Geothermal Reservoir Engineering, Stanford University2000, 233–238.
- Liu L, Suto Y, Bignall G, Yamasaki N, Hashida T. CO2 injection to granite and sandstone in experimental rock/hot water systems. Energy Conversion & Management. 44(2003) 1399–1410. [CrossRef]
- McGraila BP, Schaefa HT, Glezakoub VA, Dangb LX, Owena AT. Water Reactivity in the Liquid and Supercritical CO2 Phase: Has Half the Story Been Neglected? Energy Procedia. 1(2009)3415–3419. [CrossRef]
- Gherardi F, Xu T, Pruess K. Numerical modeling of self-limiting and self-enhancing caprock alteration induced by CO2 storage in a depleted gas reservoir. Chem. Geol. 244(2007)103–129. [CrossRef]
- Lutz SJ, A Schriener Jr, Schochet D and Robertson-Tait A.. Geologic characterization of pre-Tertiary rocks at the Desert Peak East EGS project site, Churchill County, Nevada. Transactions, Geothermal Resources Council. 27(2003)865–870.
- Pruess K. Enhanced Geothermal Systems (EGS) Using CO2 as Working Fluid – A Novel Approach for Generating Renewable Energy With Simultaneous Sequestration of Carbon. Geothermics. 35(2006) 351–367. [CrossRef]
- Pruess K. On Production Behavior of Enhanced Geothermal Systems with CO2 as Working Fluid. Energy Conversion and Management. 49(2008) 1446–1454. [CrossRef]
- Xu T, Sonnenthal EL, Spycher N, and Pruess K. TOUGHREACT: ASimulation Program for Non-isothermal Multiphase Reactive Geochemical Transport in Variably Saturated Geologic Media. Computer & Geosciences. 32(2006) 145–165. [CrossRef]
- Wan Y, Xu T, Pruess K. Impact of Fluid-Rock Interactions on Enhanced Geothermal Systems with CO2 as Heat Transmission Fluid, In Proceedings, Thirty-Sixth Workshop on Geothermal Reservoir Engineering Stanford University, Stanford, California, January 31-February 2, 2011.
- Spycher Nand Pruess K. A Phase-Partitioning Model for CO2–Brine Mixtures at Elevated Temperatures and Pressures: Application to CO2-Enhanced Geothermal Systems, Transp Porous Med. 82(2010)173–196. [CrossRef]
- Xu T., Rose P., Fayer S., Pruess K., On modeling of chemical stimulation of an enhanced geothermal system using a high pH solution with chelating agent, Geo fluid. 9(2009)167–177.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.