MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Wenna Wang. Design, Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of Benzimidazole deriatives As Novel Tubulin Inhibitors[M].Jilin: Jilin University, 2014: 1–60. In Chinese. [Google Scholar]
- Yuma Kudo, Akihiro Abe, et al. Expression of recombinant alpha and beta tubulins from the yew Taxus cuspidate and analysis of the microtubule assembly in the presence of taxol[J]. Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry, 2014, 78(11): 1887–1894. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kocha T, Fukuda T, et, al. Hydrophobic chromatography of tubulin on immobilized colchicine columns with various spacers[J].Chemical & Pharmaceutical Bulletin, 1986, 34(9) 3791–3802. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dasheng Lu, Jingci Lv,et al. Screening for α–glucosidase inhibitors in natural medicines by immobilized enzyme[J]. Chinese Journal of New Drugs, 2005, 14(12): 1411–1414. In Chinese. [Google Scholar]
- Wenna Wang. Preparation and Application of Immobilized Angiotensin-converting Enzyme on Chitosan[M]. Hunan: Hunan Normal University, 2012: 1–117.In Chinese. [Google Scholar]
- Simeng Fang, Haina Wang, et al. Immobilized enzyme reactors in HPLC and its application in inhibitor screening:A review[J]. Journal of Pharmaceutical Analysis, 2012, 2(2): 83–89. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yinglan Nie, Weihong Wang. Immobilized Enzyme Reactor in On-line LC and Its Application in Drug Screening[J]. Chromatographia, 2009(69): S5–S12. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Weina Liang, Zhun Hou, et al. Immobilized Enzyme Reactor Chromatography for Online Gelatinase Inhibitors Screening[J]. Chromatographia, 2015(78): 763–773. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dambies L, Vincent T, Domard A., et al. Preparation of chitosan-gel beads by ionotropicmolybdate gelation[J]. Biochemical. Macromolecules, 2001, 2(4): 1198–1206. [Google Scholar]
- Tao G L, Furusaki S. Methods for immobilizing enzymes and some application[J]. Polymer J, 1995, 27(2):111–116. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.