MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- D. M. Gann and A. J. Salter, “Innovation in project-based, service-enhanced firms: the construction of complex products and systems,” Research policy, vol. 29, pp. 955–972, 2000. [CrossRef]
- S. A. Assaf and S. Al-Hejji, “Causes of delay in large construction projects,” International journal of project management, vol. 24, pp. 349–357, 2006. [CrossRef]
- A. Razak Bin M. H. Ibrahim Roy, Z. Ahmed, and G. Imtiaz, “An investigation of the status of the Malaysian construction industry,” Benchmarking: An International Journal, vol. 17, pp. 294–308, 2010. [CrossRef]
- M. Harvey, “Privatization, fragmentation and inflexible flexibilization in the UK construction industry,” Building chaos: An international comparison of deregulation in the construction industry, pp. 188–209, 2003.
- W. J. O’brien, “Construction supply-chain management: a vision for advanced coordination, costing, and control,” in NSF Berkeley-Stanford Construction Research Workshop, Stanford, California, 1999.
- X. Xue, Y. Wang, Q. Shen, and X. Yu, “Coordination mechanisms for construction supply chain management in the Internet environment,“ International Journal of project management, vol. 25, pp. 150–157, 2007. [CrossRef]
- A. Akintoye, G. McIntosh, and E. Fitzgerald, “A survey of supply chain collaboration and management in the UK construction industry,” European Journal of Purchasing & Supply Management, vol. 6, pp. 159–168, 2000. [CrossRef]
- X. Xue, X. Li, Q. Shen, and Y. Wang, “An agent-based framework for supply chain coordination in construction, “ Automation in construction, vol. 14, pp. 413–430, 2005. [CrossRef]
- A. Dubois and L.-E. Gadde, “The construction industry as a loosely coupled system: implications for productivity and innovation,” Construction Management & Economics, vol. 20, pp. 621–631, 2002. [CrossRef]
- D. D. d. Saram and S. M. Ahmed, “Construction coordination activities: What is important and what consumes time,” Journal of Management in Engineering, vol. 17, pp. 202–213, 2001. [CrossRef]
- P. Love, G. D. Holt, L. Shen, H. Li, and Z. Irani, “Using systems dynamics to better understand change and rework in construction project management systems,” International Journal of Project Management, vol. 20, pp. 425–436, 2002. [CrossRef]
- T. W. Malone and K. Crowston, “What is coordination theory and how can it help design cooperative work systems,” in Proceedings of the 1990 ACM conference on Computer-supported cooperative work, 1990, pp. 357–370. [CrossRef]
- K. Crowston, “A coordination theory approach to organizational process design,” Organization Science, vol. 8, pp. 157–175, 1997. [CrossRef]
- A. S. Chang and F.-Y. Shen, “Coordination needs and supply of construction projects,” Engineering Management Journal, vol. 21, pp. 44–57, 2009. [CrossRef]
- Y. Wang, “Coordination issues in Chinese large building projects,” Journal of Management in Engineering, 2000.
- T. Hegazy, E. Zaneldin, and D. Grierson, “Improving design coordination for building projects. I: Information model,” Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, vol. 127, pp. 322–329, 2001. [CrossRef]
- L. Hossain, “Communications and coordination in construction projects,” Construction Management and Economics, vol. 27, pp. 25–39, 2009. [CrossRef]
- A. Caballero, S. Ahmed, S. Azhar, and M. Barcala, “Development of an information model to enhance integration and coordination in the construction projects,” NIST SPECIAL PUBLICATION SP, pp. 123–128, 2003.
- S. A. Nan and A. Strimling, “Coordination in conflict prevention, conflict resolution and peacebuilding,” International Negotiation, vol. 11, pp. 1–6, 2006. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.