MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- IPCC. Synthesis Report, Intergovernmental Panel of Climate Change. (2007) Available from: https://www.ipcc.ch/pdf/assessment-report/ar4/syr/ar4_syr_full_report.pdf
- BegumR. A., SohagK., AbdullahS. M. S., & JaafarM.. CO2 emissions, energy consumption, economic and population growth in Malaysia. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 41, 594–601 (2015) [CrossRef]
- NC2. Malaysia’s second national communication(NC2) – a report submitted to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change(UNFCCC), Conservation and Environmental Management Division(CEMD), Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment (NRE). Available from: <http://nc2.nre.gov.my/>; 2011 [accessed 25 August 2015].
- Department of Communities and Local Government. Building a greener future: policy statement. (2007)
- A. Schlueter, and F. Thesseling. Building information model basedenergy/exergy performance assessment in early design stages, Automation in Construction,18 (2):153–163 (2009) [CrossRef]
- T. Biswas, T. H. Wang, R. Krishnamurti. Integrated sustainable building rating systems with building information modeling. In: Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Computer Aided Architectural Design Research in Asia, Chiang Mai, Thailand, pp. 193–200 (2008)
- AutodeskInc. Building Information Modeling for Sustainable Design. Autodesk® Revit® White Paper (2005)
- MotawaI., and Carter.K. Sustainable BIM-based Evaluation of Buildings, Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 74:116–125 (2013)
- AzharS., and Brown.J. BIM for sustainability analyses. International Journal of Construction Education and Research, 5(4): 276–292 (2009) [CrossRef]
- AzharS., BrownJ., and FarooquiR., BIM-based sustainability analysis: An evaluation of building performance analysis software. Proceedings of the 45th ASC Annual Conference, Gainesville, Florida (2009)
- AzharA., CarltonW. A., OlsenD, and AhmadI., Building information modeling for sustainable design and LEED® rating analysis. Automation in construction, 20 (2): 217–224 (2011) [CrossRef]
- ColeR. J., & LarssonN., Building challenge 2002: GBTool user manual (2002) Available from: www.iisbe.org/iisbe/gbc2k5/gbc2k5-start.htm/ [access 20 August 2015].
- A. Jrade & F. Jalaei, Integrating building information modelling with sustainability to design building projects at the conceptual stage. In Building Simulation (Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 429–444). Springer Berlin Heidelberg (2013) [CrossRef]
- E. Krygiel, and B. Nies, BIM. Green Indianapolis: Wiley Publishing, IN (2008)
- K. C. D. Grace, Sustainable construction—The role of environmental assessment tools. Journal of Environmental Management, 86(3), 451–464 (2008) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- W. L. Lee, A comprehensive review of metrics of building environmental assessment schemes. Energy and Buildings, 62, 403–413 (2013) [CrossRef]
- CSI (Construction Specifications Institute). The CSI Sustainable Design and Construction Practice Guide. John Wiley & Sons, Inc (2013)
- S. H. Alyami, & Y. Rezgui, Sustainable building assessment tool development approach. Sustainable Cities and Society, 5, 52–62 (2012) [CrossRef]
- BRE. BRE homepage. (2011) Available from: http://www.bre.co.uk/ [access 18 September 2015].
- S. Raslanas, A. Stasiukynas, & E. Jurgelaityte, Sustainability assessment studies of recreational buildings. Procedia Engineering, 57, 929–937 (2013) [CrossRef]
- A. Haapio, & P. Viitaniemi, A critical review of building environmental assessment tools. Environmental impact assessment review, 28(7), 469–482 (2008) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.