MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- G. Malaysia., “Government Asset Management Policy,” 2009. [Google Scholar]
- M. N. B. Ismail, “Kajian Persek3taran Di Sebuah Kolej Universiti Terhadap Keselesaan Aktiviti Pengajaran Dan Pembelajaran”, Kolej Universiti Teknologi Tun Hussein Onn, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- A. fauzi Wahab, “Pengurusan sumber fizikal ipt: pengurusan ruang,” J. Teknol., vol. 43 (E), pp. 15–28, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- and C. L. Warmer, D., The Income Generation Handbook. Buckingham : SRHE and Open Univerisity Press, 1992. [Google Scholar]
- TEFMA, “TEFMA Strategic Aset Managment Workshop Report”, Australia, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- TC Hier & GB Biddison, “Performance & productivity: The space management mandate.,” Facil. Manag., vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 16–23, 1996. [Google Scholar]
- K. Holley and M. Harris, “Constructing the interdisciplinary ivory tower: The planning of interdisciplinary spaces on university campus,” Plan. High. Educ., vol. 36, no. 3, pp. 34–43, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Graetz, K.A., & Goliber, “The importance of physical space in creating supportive learning environments”., New Dir. Teach. Learn., 2002. [Google Scholar]
- T. R. . Davis, “The Influence of the Physical Environment of Office,” Acad. Manag. Rev., vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 271–283, 1984. [Google Scholar]
- D. J. Bickford, N.V.N. Chism, The Importance of Physical SPace in Creating Supportive Learning Environments. San Francisco, US: Jossey-Bass, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- A. W. June, “Facilities Play a Key Role in Students’ Enrollment Decisions, Study Find,” Chron. High. Educ., vol. 52, no. 40, p. A27, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- I. Fink, “Research Space : Who Needs It, Who Gets It, Who Pays for It?,” Plan. High. Educ., vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 7–17, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- MOHE, “Space Audit Report on Optimization Usage in Public Higher Education in Malaysia,” Putrajaya, Malaysia, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- S. Limited and C. C. House, “The possible linking of institutions into effective educational and training agencies,” vol. 44, no. 0, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Australasian Associate of Higher Education Facilities Officers (AAPPA), “Space Planning Guidelines - Edition 2.” AAPPA, Australia AAPPA, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- S. Abdullah, L. S. Wee, F. Asran, and M. Nawi, “Application of Space Management in University towards Sustainable Usage,” 2007. [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Blanchette, “Space and Power in the Ivory Tower : Decision Making in Public Higher Education,” University of Massachusetts, Boston, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- W. S. Z. W. Hamdan, M. Y. Hamid, and N. A. M. Radzuan, “Space Management Issues in Higher Education Institutions in Malaysia,” in 1st International Conference on Innovation and Technology for Sustainable Built Environment 2012 (ICITSBE 2012), 2012 [Google Scholar]
- M. of E. of M. MOE, Amalan Baik Pengurusan Ruang di Institusi Pengajian Tinggi Malaysia, Cetakan Pe. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia: Penerbit Universiti Putra Malaysia, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- E. P. U. of M. Standard and Cost Committee, “Garis Panduan dan Peraturan Bagi Perancangan Bangunan,” 2008. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.