MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Computer Engineering and Applications|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- Lee, H. Ko, et al., “Non-ideal behavior of a driving resonator loop in a vibratory capacitive microgyroscope”, Microelectronics J., vol. 39, 2008, pp. 1–6. [CrossRef]
- M.S. Weinberg and A. Kourepenis, “Error sources in in-plane silicon tuning-fork MEMS gyroscopes”, J. Microelectromech. Syst., vol. 15, 2006, pp. 479–491. [CrossRef]
- AcarA.M. Shkel, “Structurally decoupled micromachined gyroscopes with post-release capacitance enhancement”, J. Micromech. Microeng., 2005, 15 1092–1101. [CrossRef]
- J. Cui, Z. Y. Guo, Z.C. Yang, et al., “Electrical coupling suppressing for a microgyroscope using ascending frequency drive with 2-DOF PID controller”, Proc. Transducers 2011, pp.2002–2005.
- J. Cui, Z.Y. Guo, Z.C. Yang, et al., “Electrical coupling suppression and transient response improvement for a microgyroscope using ascending frequency drive with a 2-DOF PID controller”, J. Micromech. Microeng., 2011, 21 095020. [CrossRef]
- S. Sonmezoglu, S.E. Alper, T. Akin, “An Automatically Mode-Matched MEMS Gyroscope With Wide and Tunable Bandwidth”, J. Microelectromech. Syst., Vol. 23, No. 2, 2014, pp.284–297. [CrossRef]
- R. Mirjalili, H. Wen, D. E. Serrano, and F. Ayazi, “Substrate-decoupled silicon disk resonant having degenerate gyroscopicmodes with Qin excess of 1-million”, Proc. TRANSDUCERS 2015, pp. 15–18.
- C. H. He, Q. C. Zhao, Y.X. Liu, et al., “Closed loop control design for the sense mode of micromachined vibratory gyroscopes”, Sci. China Tech. Sci. 2013, Vol. 56, pp. 1112–1118. [CrossRef]
- C.H. He, D.C. Liu, Q.C. Zhao, et al., “Anovel narrow-band force rebalance control method for the sense mode of MEMS vibratory gyroscopes”, Measurement, vol. 62, 2015, pp. 197–204. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.