MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computer Engineering and Applications|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- Z. B. Liu, Java WEB core framework. Beijing: Posts & Telecom Press, 2013, pp. 123–135. [Google Scholar]
- R. Johnson and J. Hoeller, Expert one-on-one J2EE Development without EJB, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- J. Kuan, Learning High charts, Packt Publishing Limited, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- JohnsonR and HoellerJ, The Spring Framework Reference Documentation, 2012, http://static.springframework.org/spring/docs/2.5.x/reference/. [Google Scholar]
- AlurD, CrupiJ and MalksD, Core J2EE Patterns: Best Practices and Design Strategies, American: Prentice Hall, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- M. Fowler, Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture, 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.