MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronic & Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|
- Kazuteru Namba, Takashi Katagiri, Hideo Ito, “Timing-Error-Detecting Dual-Edge-Triggered Flip-Flop” Journal of Electronic Testing, Vol. 29, pp 545-554, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Massoud Pedram, “A New Design for Double Edge-Triggered Flip-flops” International Journal of Electronics Communication and Computer Engineering Volume 4, pp 412-417, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Stojanovic, V.; Oklobdzija, V.G., “Comparative analysis of master-slave latches and flip-flops for high-performance and low-power systems,” Solid-State Circuits, IEEE Journal of, vol. 34, pp.536-548, 1999. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nedovic, Nikola; Aleksic, M.; Oklobdzija, V.G., “Conditional pre-charge techniques for powerefficient dual-edge clocking,” Low Power Electronics and Design. Proceedings of the 2002 International Symposium, vol. 3, pp.56-59, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- S. Wimer and I. Koren, “The Optimal fan-out of clock network for power minimization by adaptive gating,” IEEE Trans. VLSI Syst., vol. 20, pp. 1772–1780, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yasmeen Khan,” Power Optimization of Linear Feedback Shift Register Using Clock Gating ,” Volume 7, PP. 109-115, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- S. Wimer and I. Koren, “The Optimal fan-out of clock network for power minimization by adaptive gating”, IEEE Trans. VLSI Syst., vol. 20, pp. 1772–1780, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Muller, S. Simon, H. Gryska, A. Wortmann, and S. Buch, “Low power synthesizable register files for processor and IP cores”, The VLSI J., vol. 39, pp. 131–155, 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. G. M. Strollo and D. De Caro, “Low power flip-flop with clock gating on master and slave latches”, Electron. Lett., vol. 36, pp. 294–295, 2000. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kathuria, M. Ayoub, M. Khan, and A. Noor, “A review of Clock Gating Techniques”, MIT Int. J. Electron. and Commun. Engin., vol. 1, pp. 106–114, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Dr. Neelam R. Prakash, Akash, “Clock Gating for Dynamic Power Reduction in Synchronous Circuits”, International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT), vol. 4, pp. 513-519, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- P. Girard, L. Guiller, C. Landrault, and S. Pravossoudovitch, “A test vector inhibiting technique for low energy BIST design,” in Proc. 17th IEEE VLSI Test Symp.,vol 3, pp. 407–412, 1999. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Manich, A. Gabarro, M. Lopez, J. Figueras, P. Girard, L. Guiller, C. Landrault, S. Pravossoudovitch, P. Teixeira, and M. Santos, “Low power BIST by filtering non-detecting vectors,” J. Electron. Test.-Theory Appl., vol. 16, pp. 193–202, 2000. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Corno, M. Rebaudengo, M. Reorda, and M. Violante, “A new BIST architecture for low power circuits,” in Proc. Eur. Test Workshop, vol 5, pp. 160–164, 1999. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.