MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronic & Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|
- M. Kovacevic, A. Acampora, Benefits of wavelength translation in all optical clear channel networks, IEEE J. Sel. Area Comm. 14 (1996) 69–79. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Durhuus, B. Mikkelson, C. Joergensen, S.L. Danielson, K.E. Stubkjaer, All optical wavelength conversion by semiconductor optical amplifiers, J. Lightwave Technol. 14 (1996) 942–953. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Surinder Singh, R.S. Kaler, All optical wavelength converters based on cross phase modulation in SOA-MZI configuration, Optik 118(2007)390-394. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Marcenac, D. Nesset, A.E. Kelly, D. Gavrilovic, 40 Gb/s transmission over 103 km of NDSF using polarization independent mid-span spectral inversion by four-wave mixing in a semiconductor optical amplifier, Electron. Lett. 34(1) (1998) 100–101. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Singh, R.S. Kaler, 20-Gb/s and higher bit rate optical wavelength conversion for RZ-DPSK signal based on four-wave mixing in semiconductor optical amplifier, J. Fiber Integr. Optics 26 (5) (2006) 295–308. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Singh, R.S. Kaler, Wide band optical wavelength converter based on four-wave mixing using optimized semiconductor optical amplifier, J. Fiber Integr. Optics 25 (3) (2007) 213–230. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Forsyth, M.J. Connelly, Dual semiconductor optical amplifier polarization independent wavelength conversion using four-wave mixing with optoelectronic feedback, in: Conference Proceedings – Lasers and Electro-Optics Society Annual Meeting, vol. 1, 2004, pp. 396–397. [Google Scholar]
- Farah Diana Mahad, Abu Sahmah M. Supa’at, Sevia Mahdaliza Idrus, David Forsyth, Comparative performance testing of SOA wavelength conversion techniques for future all-optical systems, Optik 124 (2013) 1254– 1259. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Obermann, S. Kindt, D. Breuer, K. Petermann, Performance analysis of wavelength converters based on cross-gain modulation in semiconductor-optical amplifiers, J. Lightwave Technol. 16 (1) (1998) 78–85. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Wu, X. Sun, M. Zhang, Characteristics of the wavelength converted signal in wavelength conversion based on cross-gain modulation, Int. J. Infrared Millimeter Waves 23 (2) (2002) 309–316. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Farah Diana Mahad, Abu Sahmah M. Supa’at, Sevia Mahdaliza Idrus, David Forsyth, Analyses of semiconductor optical amplifier (SOA) four-wave mixing (FWM) for future all-optical wavelength conversion, Optik 124 (2013) 1– 3. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.Y. Jamroa, J.M. Seniora, M.S. Leesonb, G. Murtaza, Chirp in a wavelength converter based on a symmetrical-MZI employing SOAs, Opt. Commun. 209 (4–6) (2002) 321–328. [Google Scholar]
- A. D’Ottavi, P. Spano, G. Hunziker, R. Paiella, R. Dall’Ara, G. Guekos, K.J. Vahala, Wavelength conversion at 10 Gb/s by four-wave mixing over a 30-nm interval, IEEE Photon. Technol. Lett. 10 (7) (1998) 952–954. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Hsu, S. Lee, P. Gong, Y. Lin, S.S.W. Lee, M.C. Yuang, High efficiency wide-band SOA-based wavelength converters by using dual-pumped four-wave mixing and an assist beam, IEEE Photon. Technol. Lett. 16 (8) (2004) 1903–1905. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Forsyth, M.J. Connelly, Spectrum-sliced wavelength conversion using four wave mixing from a semiconductor optical amplifier, in: Optical Amplifiers and Their Applications, Technical Digest (CD) (Optical Society of America, 2005), Paper TuC3,( 2005). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.