MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 56, 20162016 8th International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering (ICCAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modern Communication Technology and Applications|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- R. H. Walden. “Analog-to-digital converter survey and analysis,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 17(4), pp. 539–550, Apr 1999. [CrossRef]
- S. Kirolos, J. Laska, M. Wakin etc. “Analog-to-Information Conversion via Random Demodulation[C],” Processing of the IEEE Dallas Circuits and Systems Workshop (DCAS). Dallas, Texas, 2006.
- J. Laska, S. Kirolos, Massoud etc. Random Sampling for Analog-to-Information Conversion of Wideband Signals[C]. Proceedings of the IEEE Dallas Circuits and Systems Workshop (DCAS’06). Dallas, Texas, 2006.
- Y. Cand`es, J. Romberg, and T. Tao, “Robust uncertainty principles: Exact signal reconstruction from highly incomplete frequency information,” IEEE Trans. on Information Theory, vol. 52, pp. 489–509, Feb 2006. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G. Fudge, R. Bland, M. Chivers, S. Ravindran, J. Haupt, and P. Pace, “A Nyquist folding analog-to information receiver,” in Proc. 42nd Asilomar Conf. on Signals, Compute, Syst. (ACSSC), 2008, pp.541–545E.
- J. Haupt and R. Nowak, “Signal reconstruction from noisy random projections,” IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, vol. 52, no. 9, pp. 4036–4048, Sept.2006. [CrossRef]
- S. J. Wright, R. D. Nowak, and M. A. T. Figueiredo, “Sparse reconstruction by separable approximation,” IEEE Trans. Signal Process., vol. 57, no. 7, pp. 2479–2493, Jul 2009. [CrossRef]
- R. Maleh, G. L. Fudge, F. A. Boyle, P. E. Pace, et al. “Analog-to-Information and the Nyquist Folding Receiver,” IEEE Journal on Emerging and Selected in Circuits and Systems, 2012,2(3). pp. 564–578. [CrossRef]
- S. G. Mallat and Z. Zhang, “Matching pursuits with time-frequency dictionaries,” IEEE Trans. Signal Process., vol. 41, no. 12, pp. 3397–3415, Dec 1993. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- Y. Pati, R. Rezaiifar, and P. Krishnaprasad, “Orthogonal matching pursuit: Recursive function approximation with application to wavelet decomposition,” in Proc. 27th ACSSC, 1994, vol. 1, pp.40–44.
- E. J Candes. and T Tao., “Decoding by linear programming [J],” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 51, pp. 4203–4215, Dec 2005. [CrossRef]
- D. L. Donoho, Tsaig Y,Drori I, et al “Sparse solution of underdetermined linear equations by stage wise orthogonal matching pursuit [J],” IEEE Transaction on Information Theory, vol. 58, pp. 1094–1121, Feb 2012. [CrossRef]
- D. Needell and R. Vershynin. “Uniform uncertainty principle and signal recovery via regularized orthogonal matching pursuit”, Foundations of Computational Mathematies, vol. 9, pp. 317–334, Mar 2009. [CrossRef]
- D. Needell, J. A. Tropp. “CosaMP: Iiterative Signal Recovery from Incomplete and Inaccurate Samples[J],” Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, vol. 26, pp. 301–320, Mar 2008. [CrossRef]
- Dai. W, Milenkovic. O, “Subspace pursuit for compressive sensing signal reconstruction,” IEEE Trans. Information Theory, vol.55, pp. 2230–2249, May 2009. [CrossRef]
- Thong T D, Gan Lu, Nguyen, “Sparsity adaptive matching pursuit algorithm for practical compressed sensing [J],” in Proc. 2008 42nd Asilomar Conf, 2008, pp. 581–587.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.