MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 56, 20162016 8th International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering (ICCAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modern Communication Technology and Applications|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Digital video broadcasting (DVB); second generation framing structure, channel coding and modulation systems for broadcasting, interactive services, news gathering and other broadband satellite applications. (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Estec ESA. VCM performance for LEO satellites at 26 GHz a realistic assessment. (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Zae Yong Choi and Yong H Lee. IEEE Trans. Commun, 50(7):1062–1065 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Giovanni E Corazza, Raffaella Pedone, and Marco Villanti. International Journal of Satellite Communications and Networking, 24(2):185–201 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pansoo Kim, Giovanni Emanuele Corazza, Raffaella Pedone, Marco Villanti, Dae-Ig Chang, and Deock-Gil Oh. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Wireless Communications and Networking, pp. 1183–1187 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Digital video broadcasting (DVB) user guidelines for the second generation system for broadcasting, interactive services, news gathering and other broadband satellite applications (dvb-s2). (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Feng-Wen Sun, Yimin Jiang, and Lin-Nan Lee. International journal of satellite communications and networking, 22(3):319–339 (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Li, X.Y. Zeng, C. Wu, et al, In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Circuits and Systems, pp. 956–959 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Yulong Zhang, Xubin Chen, Wenhua Fan, Jun Han, and Xiaoyang Zeng. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Wireless Telecommunications Symposium, pp. 1–5 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Thomas A Sielicki, Jon Hamkins, and Denise Thorsen. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Aerospace, pp. 1–7 (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.