MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 56, 20162016 8th International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering (ICCAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modern Communication Technology and Applications|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Y. Lee, D. Kang, and H. Park, Proc. 3rd International Conference on Anti-counterfeiting, Security, and Identification in Communication. (2009). [Google Scholar]
- T. Yamamoto, K. Takeda, and F. Adachi, Proc. 2009 IEEEE 70th Vehicular Technology Conference Fall. (2009). [Google Scholar]
- S. C. Olhed and G. Metikas IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 57. (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, Q. Zhang, and S. Wu, 2008 International Conference on International Technology and Applications in Biomedicine. (2008). [Google Scholar]
- X. Chu, M. C. Stamm, K. J. R. Liu IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, 10. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- J. Haupt and R. Nowak IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing. (2007). [Google Scholar]
- M. F. Duarte, M. A. Davenport, M. B. Wakin. IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing. (2006). [Google Scholar]
- L. Bing, F. Ping, M. Shengwei, Chinese journal of scientific instrument, 31. (2010). [Google Scholar]
- J. Castorena and C. D. Creusere, IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 62. (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Majumdar, R. K. Ward, IEEE Journal on Emerging and Selected Topics in Circuits and Systems, 2. (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Lingzhi, M.S. thesis, South-Central University for Nationalities, Wuhan, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- X. Chengyi and D. Panfeng, Journal of South-Central University for Nationalities (Nat. Sci. Edition), 32. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Richards. New York: McGraw-Hill. (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.