- PotgieterJ.H.J., LombardA.N., WangR.J., and KamperM.J. “Evaluation of permanent-magnet excited induction generator for renewable energy applications”, Proceedings of the 18th Southern African Universities Power Engineering Conference, Stellenbosch, South Africa, 299–304, (2009).
- Sung-Hooii Kiln and Song-yop Hahn “Analysis and design of a induction generator with a super conducting bulk magnet rotor”, IEEE Transactions on Applied Super conductivity , Vol. 1, pp.931–934, March (2000). [CrossRef]
- Fukami, Nakagawa, K., Kanamaru, Y., and Miyamoto, T. “A technique for the steady-state analysis of a grid-Connected permanent-magnet induction generator”, IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, Vol.19, pp. 318–324, June (2004). [CrossRef]
- Troster, E.; Sperling, M.; and, Hartkopf, T.H. “Finite element analysis of a permanent magnet induction machine”, Proceeding of International Symposium on Power Electronics, Electrical Drives, Automation and Motion (SPEEDAM), (2006).
- TsuadaT., FukamiT., KanamaruY., and Miyamoto, “Effects of the built-in permanent magnet rotor on the equivalent circuit parameters of a permanent magnet induction generator”, Proceeding of IEEE Transaction on Energy Conversion, Vol. 22, pp. 798–799, September (2007). [CrossRef]
- FukamiTadashi; ShimizuBungo; HanaokaRyoichi; TakataShinzo; MiyamotoToshio “Performance prediction of a stand-alone permanent-magnet induction generator” IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, Volume 123, Issue 7, pp. 817–823 (2004).
- S.C. Tripathy, M. Kalantar and N.D. Rao “Wind turbine druven self-excited induction generator” proceeding of Energy Convers. Mgl, Vol. 34, vol8, pp. 641–648, (1993). [CrossRef]
- S.C. Tripathy, M. Kalantar and N.D. Rao “Wind turbine driven self-excited induction generator” Proceeding of Energy Convers. Mgl, Vol. 34, pp. 641–648, August (1993). [CrossRef]
- AbbouA., BararaM., OuchattiA., AkherrazM. and MahmoudH., “Capacitance required analysis for self excited induction generator” Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology, Vol. 55 No.3, pp. 382–389, September (2013).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 55, 20162016 Asia Conference on Power and Electrical Engineering (ACPEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Electrical Machine and Drives|
|Published online||25 April 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.