- Krause, C. Analysis of Elecric Machinery, Wiley, second ed. (2004)
- Wu, B., Lang, Y., Zargari, N. and Kouro, S., Power Conversion and Control of Wind Energy systems, Wiley. (2011) [CrossRef]
- T. F. Chan and L. L. Lai. An axial flux permanent magnet synchronous generator for a direct-coupled wind-turbine system. In IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, volume 22 of 01, pages 86–94. IEEE [CrossRef]
- Min-Fu Hseih, D. G. Dorrell, Yu-Han Yeh, and Ekram Samsul. Cogging torque reduction in axial flux machines for small wind turbines. IEEE. (2009)
- Jacek F. Gieras, Rong Jie Wang, and Maarten J. Kamper. Axial Flux Permanent Magnet Brushless Machine. Kluwer Academic Publishers. (2004)
- Tip Speed Ratio. http://www.reuk.co.uk/Wind-Turbine-Tip-Speed-Ratio.htm
- D.P. Kothari and I.J. Nagrath, Electrical Machines, Third Ed.
- L. Soderlund, A. Koski, H. Vihriala, J.T. Eriksson, and R. Perala. Design of an Axial Flux Permanent Magnet wind power generaion. pages 224–228, September. (2009)
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 55, 20162016 Asia Conference on Power and Electrical Engineering (ACPEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Electrical Machine and Drives|
|Published online||25 April 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.