MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 55, 20162016 Asia Conference on Power and Electrical Engineering (ACPEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Electrical Machine and Drives|
|Published online||25 April 2016|
- Wenfeng Zhang, Minghui Huang, Zhiyao Liu. Variation analysis of fault feature in receiving power network of DC/AC system. Beijing: China Electric Power Press. pp.14–15. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Hee-Jin Lee. Effect of a SFCL on commutation failure in a HVDC system. IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivity, Vol. 23, No.3, pp.67–73. (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- IEEE Task Force on Load Representation for Dynamic Performance. Standard load models for power flow and dynamic performance simulation. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, Vol. 10, No.3, pp. 1302–1313. (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- PopovicD. Investigations of load tap changer interaction. International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, Vol. 18, No.2, pp. 81–97. (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yong Tang. A synthesis load model with distribution network for power system simulation and its validation. Power Engineering Society General Meeting, Calgary.(2009) [Google Scholar]
- Qian Chen, Jianbo Sun, Min Cai. Parameters Determination of Synthesis Load Model. Proceedings of the CSEE, Vol. 28, No.16, pp. 45–50. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Liping Qiu, Bing Zhao, Wenchao Zhang. Effects of Synthesis Load modes on Dynamic Stabilities of Large-Scale Interconnected Grid. Power System Technology, Vol. 34, No.10, pp. 82–87.(2010) [Google Scholar]
- EL-HawaryM.E.. Incorporation of load models in load-flow studies: form of model effects. IEEE Proceedings C, Vol. 134, No.1, pp. 27–30. (1987) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.