MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Water, Micropollution and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- S. Cho and W. Choi, Solid-phase photocatalytic degradation of PVC–TiO2 polymer composites, J. Photochem. Photobiol. A, 143, 221–228, (2001). [CrossRef]
- Y. Zhang, C. Han, G. Zhang, D.D. Dionysiou and M.N. Nadagouda, PEG-assisted synthesis of crystal TiO2 nanowires with high specific surface area for enhanced photocatalytic degradation of atrazine, Chem. Eng. J., 268, 170–179, (2015). [CrossRef]
- M. Ren, F. Frimmel and G. Abbt-Braun, Multi-cycle photocatalytic degradation of bezafibrate by a cast polyvinyl alcohol/titanium dioxide (PVA/TiO2) hybrid film, J. Mol. Catal. A: Chem., 400, 42–48, (2015). [CrossRef]
- C.C. Yang, S.J. Chiu, K.T. Lee, W.C. Chien, C.T. Lin and C.A. Huang, Study of poly(vinyl alcohol)/titanium oxide composite polymer membranes and their application on alkaline direct alcohol fuel cell, J. Power Sources, 184, 44–51, (2008). [CrossRef]
- B. Bolto, T. Tran, M. Hoang and Z.L. Xie, Crosslinked poly(vinyl alcohol) membranes, Prog. Polym. Sci., 34, 969–981, (2009). [CrossRef]
- C.C. Yang, Synthesis and characterization of the cross-linked PVA/TiO2 composite polymer membrane for alkaline DMFC, J. Membr. Sci., 288, 51–60, (2007). [CrossRef]
- H. Yang, J. Zhang, Y. Song, S. Xu, L. Jiang and Y. Dan, Visible light photocatalytic activity of C-PVA/TiO2 composites for degrading rhodamine B, Appl. Surf. Sci., 324, 645–651, (2015). [CrossRef]
- Y. Song, J. Zhang, H. Yang, S. Xu, L. Jiang and Y. Dan, Preparation and visible light-induced photocatalytic activity of H-PVA/TiO2 composite loaded on glass via sol–gel method, Appl. Surf. Sci., 292, 978– 985, (2014). [CrossRef]
- L. Xiangzhong, Z. Wei and Z. Jincai, Visible light-sensitized semiconductor photocatalytic, J. Sci. China, 45, 421-425, (2002). [CrossRef]
- R. Malka, P. Sagi and P. Yaron, Using dyes for evaluating photocatalytic properties: A critical review, Molecules, 20, 88-110, (2015).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.