MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Water, Micropollution and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- M.T. Yagub, T K. Sen, S. Afroze and H.M. Ang, Dye and its removal from aqueous solution by adsorption: A review, Adv. Colloid. Interface. Sci., 209, 172–184, (2014). [CrossRef]
- V. Vaiano, O. Sacco, D. Sannino and P. Ciambelli, Nanostructured N-doped TiO2 coated on glass spheres for the, Appl. Catal. B., 170-171, 153–161, (2015). [CrossRef]
- M.A. Nawi, and S.S. Sheilatina, Photocatalytic decolourisation of reactive red 4 dyes by an immobilised TiO2/chitosan layer by layer system, J. Colloid Interface Sci., 372, 80-87, (2012). [CrossRef]
- T.K. Tseng, Y.S. Lin, Y.J. Chen and H. Chu, A review of photocatalysts prepared by sol-gel method for VOCs removal, Int. J. Mol. Sci., 11, 2336-2361, (2010). [CrossRef]
- J. Yuan, M. Chen, J. Shi and W. Shangguan, Preparation and photocatalyst hydrogen evolution of N-doped TiO2 from urea and titanium tetrachloride, Int. J. Hydrogen Energy, 31, 1326-1331, (2006). [CrossRef]
- P. Li, G. Zhao, K. Zhao, J. Gao and T. Wu, An efficient and energy saving approach to photocatalytic degradation of opaque high-chroma methylene blue wastewater by electrocatalytic pre-oxidation, Dye Pigments, 92, 923-928, (2012). [CrossRef]
- J.P. Michael, W.D. Charles and P.P. Ivan, N-doped TiO2 visible light photocatalyst films via a sol– gel route using TMEDA as the nitrogen source, J. Photochem. Photobiol. A., 281, 27-34, (2014). [CrossRef]
- X. Hou, C.W. Wang, W.D. Zhu, X.Q. Wang, Y. Li, J. Wang, J.B. Chen, T. Gan, H.Y. Hu and F. Zhou, Preparation of nitrogen-doped anatase TiO2 nanoworm/nanotube hierarchical structures and its photocatalytic effect, Solid State Sci., 29, 27-33, (2014). [CrossRef]
- D. Chen, Z. Jiang, J. Geng, Q. Wang and D. Yang, Carbon and nitrogen co-doped TiO2 with enhanced visible-light photocatalytic activity, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 46, 2741-2746, (2007). [CrossRef]
- W.I. Nawawi and M.A. Nawi, Carbon coated nitrogen doped P25 for the photocatalytic removal of organic pollutants under solar and low energy visible light irradiations, J. Mol. Catal, A: Chem., 383-384, 83-93, (2014). [CrossRef]
- S.H. Shin, H.H. Chun and W.K. Jo, Enhanced photocatalytic efficiency of N–F-co-embedded titania under visible light exposure for removal of indoor-level pollutants, Materials, 8, 31-41, (2015). [CrossRef]
- N. R. C. Fernandes MacHado and V. S. Santana, Influence of thermal treatment on the structure and photocatalytic activity of TiO2 P25, Today, 107-108, 595–601, (2005). [CrossRef]
- M.I. Badawy, F.El. Gohary, M.Y. Ghaly and M.E.M. Ali, Enhancement of olive mill wastewater biodegradation by homogeneous and heterogeneous photocatalytic oxidation, J. Hazard. Matter., 169, 673–679, (2009). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.