MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Water, Micropollution and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- M.A. Nawi, S. Sabar, and Sheilatina, Photocatalytic decolourisation of Reactive Red 4 dye by an immobilised TiO2/chitosan layer by layer system, J. of Colloid and Interface Science, 372, 80–87 (2012). [CrossRef]
- M. Pera-Titus, V. Garcia-Molina, M.A. Banos, J. Gimenez and S. Esplugas. Degradation of chlorophenols by means of advance oxidation process: A general review, Appl. Catal. B., 47, 219–256, (2004). [CrossRef]
- K. Ikehata and M.G. El-Din, Aqueous pesticides degradation by ozonation and ozone-basedadvances oxidation processes: A review (part II), Ozone-Sci. Eng., 27, 173–202, (2005). [CrossRef]
- K. Ikehata and M.G. El-Din, Aqueous pesticides degradation by hydrogen peroxide/ultraviolet irradiation and fenton type advance oxidation processes: A review, J. Environ. Eng. Sci., 5, 81–135, (2006). [CrossRef]
- J.M. Britto and M.D. Rangel, Advanced oxidation process of phenolic compounds in industrial wastewater, Quim. Nova, 31, 114–122, (2008). [CrossRef]
- M.N. Chong, B. Jin, C.W.K. Chow and C. Saint, Recent developments in photocatalytic water treatment technology: A review, Water Res., 44, 2997–3027, (2010). [CrossRef]
- M.A. Nawi, A.H. Jawad, S. Sabar and W.S. Wan Ngah, Immobilized bilayer TiO2/chitosan system for the removal of phenol under irradiation by a 45 watt compact fluorescent lamp, Desalination, 280, 288–296, (2011). [CrossRef]
- W.I. Nawawi, S.K. Ain, R. Zaharudin, A.H. Jawad, M.A.M Ishak, K. Ismail and S. Sahid, New TiO2/DSAT immobilization system for photodegradation of anionic and cationic dyes, International Journal of Photoenergy, 2015, 1-7, (2015).
- G. S. Mital and T. Manoj, A review of TiO2 nanoparticles, Chinese Science Bulletin, 56, 1639-1657, (2011) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.