MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Building Environment, Architecture and Construction|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- T.M.S. Elhag, A.H. Boussabaine and T.M.A. Ballal, Critical determinants of construction tendering costs: Quantity surveyors’ standpoint, International Journal of Project Management, 23(7), 538-545, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.M. Cheng, An exploration into cost-influencing factors on construction projects, International Journal of Project Management, 32(5), 850-860, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Jarkas, S.A. Mubarak and C.Y. Kadri, Critical factors determining bid/no bid decisions of contractors in Qatar, Journal of Management in Engineering, 30(4), (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Mahamid, Factors affecting cost estimate accuracy: Evidence from Palestinian construction projects, International Journal of Management Science and Engineering Management, 10(2), 117-125, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Rosenfeld, Root-cause analysis of construction-cost overruns, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 140(1), (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Sheskin, Handbook of Parametric and Nonparametric Statistical Procedures, Chapman and Hall, Boca Raton, (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.