MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Building Environment, Architecture and Construction|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- R. Morton and A. Ross, Construction UK: Introduction to the Industry, Oxford, (2008).
- R. Udhayakumar and P. Karthikeyan, Expected leadership qualities for a project manager to manage construction projects, Int. J. of Innovative Research and Development, 3, 57-61, (2014).
- J.J. McKeon, Becoming a Construction Manager, New Jersey, (2011).
- PMBOK Guide, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Project Management Institute, United States, (2008).
- K. Gharehbaghi and K. McManus, The construction manager as a leader, Leadership and Management in Engineering, 3(1), 56-58, (2003). [CrossRef]
- D.A.R. Dolage and D.L.G. Rathnamali, Causes of time overrun in construction phase of building projects: A Case Study on Department of Engineering Services of Sabaragamuwa Provincial Council, The Institution of Engineers, Sri Lanka, 66(3), 9-18, (2013).
- I.R. Endut, A. Akintoye and J. Kelly, Cost and time overruns of projects in Malaysia, Proc. of the 2nd Scottish Conference for Postgraduate Researcher of the Built and Natural Environment, 243-252, (2005).
- E.W.M. Lam, A.P.C. Chan and D.W.M. Chan, Benchmarking success of building maintenance projects, Emerald Insight, 28(5/6), 290-305, (2010).
- N. Azhar, R.U. Farooqui and S.M. Ahmed, Cost overrun factors in construction industry of Pakistan, Proc. of the First International Conference on Construction in Developing Countries, 499-508, (2008).
- A.S. Ali and S.N. Kamaruzzaman, Cost performance for building construction projects in Klang Valley, Journal of Building Performance, 1(1), 110-118, (2010).
- K.N. Jha and K.C. Iyer, Critical factors affecting quality performance in construction projects, Total Quality Management, 1155-1170, (2006). [CrossRef]
- A.M. Turk, ISO 9000 in construction: An examination of its application in Turkey, Building and Environment, 501-511, (2006). [CrossRef]
- C. Vee and M. Skitmore, Professional ethics in the construction industry, Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management, 10(2), 117-127, (2003). [CrossRef]
- H. Abdul-Rahman, C. Wang and X.W. Yap, How professional ethics impact construction quality: Perception and evidence in a fast developing economy, Scientific Research and Essays, 5(23), 3742-3749, (2010).
- M. Alhajeri, Health and Safety in the Construction Industry: Challenges and Solutions in the UAE, PhD Thesis, Coventry University, (2014).
- A.R.A. Hamid, M.Z.A. Majid and B. Singh, Causes of accidents at construction sites, Malaysian Journal of Civil Engineering, 20(2), 242 – 259, (2008).
- M. R. Senam, K. Abdul Rashid, A. A. Sarkawi and R. M. Zaini, construction project leadership from the perspective of Islam, International Journal of Islamic Thought, 6, 46-56, (2014).
- D.B. Russell, D.D. Dunne, How Healthy is your company’s leadership development culture?, Construction Management Association of America, 1-13, (2004).
- J.V. Farr, S.G. Walesh and G.B. Forsythe, Leadership development for engineering managers, Journal of Management in Engineering, 13(4), 38-41, (1997). [CrossRef]
- V.K. Verma and R.M. Wideman, Project manager to project leader? and the rocky road between, Project Management Institute’s 25th Annual Seminar and Symposium, 1-9, (1994).
- B. Benator and A. Thumann, Project Management and Leadership Skills for Engineering and Construction Projects, Unites States, (2003).
- http://www.maconline.org/tech/ estimating/newsletter.pdf.
- A.R.J. Dainty, M. Cheng and D.R. Moore, Competency-based model for predicting construction project managers’ performance, Journal of Management in Engineering, 21(1), 2-9, (2005). [CrossRef]
- http://www.rhgraham.org/RHG/Recent_publications_files/ELE%20White%20 Paper-102109.pdf
- P.P. Bhangale and R. Devalkar, Study the importance of leadership in construction projects, International Journal of Latest Trends in Engineering and Technology, 2(3), 312-318, (2013).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.