MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Building Environment, Architecture and Construction|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- The Tenth Malaysia Plan, (2011-2015), Economic Planning Unit, Prime Minister’s Department, Putrajaya, (2010).
- Ministry of Housing and Local Government Malaysia, Guidelines for the Implementation of the New Price of Low Cost Housing (Amendment) Act 2002, (2002).
- R. Mahamud and K. Hussein, Studies on potential medium income group in own homes in area Johor Bahru, University Technology Malaysia, Vote Upp, 71, 693, (2002).
- The Ninth Malaysia Plan (2006-2010), Chapter 21 Providing Housing and Urban Services Quality, Prime Minister’s Department, Putrajaya, (2006).
- S. Shuid, Low medium cost housing in Malaysia: Issues and challenges, International Islamic University Malaysia, (2004).
- N.Y. Zainun, Computerized Forecasting Model to Forecast Low-Cost Housing Demand in Urban Area in Malaysia using Artificial Neural Networks (ANN), PhD Thesis, Loughborough University, (2012).
- N.Y. Zainun and M.Z. Abd Majid, Evolution on various forecasting models using artificial neural networks (ANN), Proc. of the 2nd International Conference on Innovation in Architecture, Engineering and Construction, United Kingdom, (2003).
- S. Harun, Forecasting and Simulation of Net Inflows for Reservoir Operation and Management, PhD Thesis, University Technology Malaysia, Johor, (1999).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.