MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Geotechnics, Infrastructure and Geomatic Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- Roadscanners Oy, Effect of axle and tyre configurations on pavement durability – a prestudy, The ROADEX Network, Finland, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Behiry and A.Y. Beltagy, Mechanistic-empirical study of sensitivity of truck tire pressure to asphalt pavement thickness in Egypt, Int. J. of Eng. Res. and Apps., 3(5), 1760-1771, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Yoder and M.W. Witczak, Principles of Pavement Design, John Wiley and Sons, New York, (1975). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Moazami, R. Muniandy, H. Hamid and Z.M. Yusof, Effect of tire footprint area in pavement response studies, Int. J. of Physical Sciences, 6(21), 5040-5047, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Nahi, A. Ismail and A.K. Arifin, Analysis of asphalt pavement under non-uniform tirepavement contact stress using finite element method, J. of App.Sci., 11(14), 2562-2569, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.W. Park, A.E. Martin, J.H. Jeong,and S.T. Lee, Effect of tyre inflation pressure and load on predicted pavement strains, The Baltic J. of Road and Bridge Eng., 3(4), 181-186, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.E. Sebaaly, Pavement damage as related to tyres, pressure, axle loads, and configurations, ASTM STP 1164, 54-68, (1992). [Google Scholar]
- P.E. Sebaaly and N. Tabatabaee, Effect of tyre parameter on pavement damage and loadequivalency factors, ASCE J. of Trans. Eng., 118(6), 805-819, (1992). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Asphalt Institute, Thickness Design Manual (MS-1), Lexington, (1981). [Google Scholar]
- Information on http://rsb.info.nih.gov/ij/index.html [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.