MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Geotechnics, Infrastructure and Geomatic Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- L.A. Hoel and A.W. Sadek. Transportation Infrastructure Engineering: A Multimodal Integration, Cengage Learning, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Rohani, D.C. Wijeyesekera and A.T.A. Karim, Bus operation, quality service and the role of bus provider and driver, Procedia Engineering, 53,167-178, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Land Public Transport Commission Malaysia, Annual Report, 1, 26-27, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A.A.S. Mohamad, Study towards service quality for Johore Motor bus at routes from Batu Pahat to Ayer Hitam, BEng Thesis, UniverstitiTun Hussein Onn Malaysia, Johor, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- I. Ajzen, From intentions to actions: A theory of planned Behaviour, In J. Kuhl and J.Beckmann (Eds.), Action-Control: From cognition to Behaviour, 1l-39, (1985). [Google Scholar]
- I. Ajzen and M. Fishbein, Understanding attitudes and predicting social behaviour, Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 45-76, (1980). [Google Scholar]
- I. Ajzen, Organizational behaviour and human decision processes, University of Massachusetts, (1991). [Google Scholar]
- J. Brown, D. Hess and D. Shoup, Unlimited access. Paper presented at the Conference of the Transit and University Communities, (1998). [Google Scholar]
- T.L. Wen and C.C. Fu, Behavioural intentions of public transit passengers: The roles of service quality, perceived value, satisfaction and Involvement, Transport Policy Patent 18, 318-325, (2011), [Google Scholar]
- F. Satoshi and T.V. Hong, Psychological determinants of the intention to use bus in Ho Chi Minh City, Journal of Public Transportation, 12, 1, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- A. Doug, Statistics in medicine, MRC Clinical Research Centre, Watford Road, United Kingdom, 1, 59-71, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- J. Gliem and R. Gliem, Calculating, Interpreting, and reporting cronbach’s alpha reliability coefficient for likert-type scales, Midwest Research to Practice Conference in Adult, Continuing, and Community Education, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- R. Weston and P.A. Gore, A brief guide to structural equation modeling, The Counseling Psychologist, 34(5), 719 – 751, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Nelson, Primitivo, Hussein and E. Crispin, An assesment of the van for hire as a local public transport mode in Bohol, Phillipines, University of the Philippines, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Heath and R. Gifford, Extending the theory of planned behaviour: predicting the use of public transportation, Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 30-78, (2002). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.