MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Geotechnics, Infrastructure and Geomatic Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- N.H. Nordin, M.I. Mohd Masirin, I. Ghazali and M.I. Azis, Appraisal on rail transit development : A review on train services and safety, Int. Integrated Eng. Summit 2014, Batu Pahat, (2014).
- Z. Alwadood, A. Shuib and N. Abd. Hamid, Rail passenger service delays: An overview, IEEE Business, Eng. Ind. Appl. Colloq., 449–454, (2012).
- A. Puong, Dwell time model and analysis for the MBTA red line, Massachusetts Inst. Technol. Res. Memo, 1–10, (2000).
- N. Douglas, Modelling train and passenger capacity, Douglas Econ., Sydney, (2012).
- W.H. Kraft, An analysis of the passenger vehicle interface of street transit systems with applications to design optimization, PhD Dissertation, New Jersey Inst. of Technology, Newark, (1975).
- J.G. Weston, Train service model ‐ technical guide, London Underground Operational Research Note 89/18, (1989).
- P.B.L. Wiggenraad, Alighting and boarding times of passengers at Dutch railway stations, TRAIL Research Sch., Delft, (2001).
- W. Heinz, Passenger service times on trains, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockohlm, (2003).
- D. Szplett and S.C. Wirasinghe, An investigation of passenger interchange and train standing time at LRT stations: (II) Estimation of standing time, J. Adv. Transp., 18(1), 13–24, (1984). [CrossRef]
- N.G. Harris and R.J. Anderson, An international comparison of urban rail boarding and alighting rates, Proc. Inst. Mech. Eng. Part F J. Rail Rapid Transit, 221, 521–526, (2007). [CrossRef]
- W.H.K. Lam, C.Y. Cheung and Y.F. Poon, A study of train dwelling time at the Hong Kong mass transit railway system, J. Adv. Transp., 32 (3), 285–295, (1998). [CrossRef]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.