MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Geotechnics, Infrastructure and Geomatic Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- M.I.M. Masirin and M. Idris, Sustainable transportation system: Utilisation of energy resources, International Recognition Seminar, Unversiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- N. Jha, D.K. Srinivasa, G. Roy and S. Jagdish, Epidemiological study of road traffic accident cases: A study from South India, Indian J. Community Med., 29, 20-24 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization, World Report on Road Traffic Injury Prevention: Summary, Geneva, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- DA. Sleet and CM. Branche, Road safety: A new public health priority, Safety Science Monitor, 1, 1-3, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- http://www.japantoday.com/category/national/view/traffic-accident-deaths-hit-57-yearlowbelow-5000-in-2009 [Google Scholar]
- IRTAD Database, Risk Indicators, OECD International Traffic Safety Data and Analysis, (2009). <http://www.internationaltransportforum.org/irtad/pdf/risk.pdf.> [Google Scholar]
- http://www.dft.gov.uk/pgr/statistics/datatablespublications/accidents/casualtiesmr/rrcgbmainresults2009 [Google Scholar]
- L. Abdullah, Road accident models with two threshold levels of fuzzy linear regression, Journal of Emerging Trends in Computing and Information Sciences, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- P.L.L. Shrinivas, Studies undertaken to identify critical causes of accidents in the highways of Tamil Nadu, Indian Highways, 31, 11-22, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- L. Sarangi, R.K. Parhi, Parida and P. Panda, A study on epidemiological factors associated with road traffic accidents presenting to the casualty of a private hospital in Bhubaneswar, J. of Community Medicine, 5(2), (2009). [Google Scholar]
- N. Jha and C.S. Agrawal, Epidemiological study of road traffic accident cases: A study from Eastern Nepal, Regional Health Forum, 8(1), 15–22, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Q.S. Hossain, S.K. Adhikary, W.H.W. Ibrahim and R.B. Rezaur, Road traffic accident situation in Khulna City, Bangladesh, Proceedings of the Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies, 5, 65–74, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- A. Persson, Road traffic accidents in Ethiopia: Magnitude, causes and possible interventions, Advances in Transportation Studies, 15, 5-16, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- W. Odero, Road traffic accidents in Kenya: An epidemiological appraisal, East African J., 72(5), 299–305, (1995). [Google Scholar]
- F. Mustakim, I. Rahman, B. David Daniel and K. Ambak, Accident investigation, blackspot treatment and modelling of federal route F050 Malaysia, The 4th International Conference on Construction In The 21st Century, Gold Coast, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- K. Ambak, K. Diman and B. David Daniel, A study on compliance of safety belt usage among car drivers in the district of Batu Pahat, National Seminar on Civil Engineering Research, Skudai, (2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.