MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Geotechnics, Infrastructure and Geomatic Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- R. Ewing, T. Schmid, K. Killingsworth, A. Zlot and S. Raudenbush, Relationship between urban sprawl and physical activity, obesity and morbidity, American J. of Health Promotion, 18(1), 47-57, (2003). [CrossRef]
- L. Frank, S. Kavage and T. Litman, Promoting public health through smart growth: Building healthier communities through transportation and land use policies, Smart Growth British Columbia, (2006).
- K. Singaravelloo, Local Government and Intergovernmental Relations, in N.A. Siddiquee (Ed.), Public Management and Governance in Malaysia: Trends and Transformations, Routledge, (2012).
- B.W. Landis, V.R. Vattikuti, R.M. Ottenberg, D.S. McLeod and M. Guttenplan, Modeling the Roadside Walking Environment: A Pedestrian Level of Service, Transportation Research Record No. 1773, Part 2: Bicycle and Pedestrian Research, Transportation Research Board, Washington, (2001).
- I. Wahab, Teknik Sistem Lalu Lintas and Pengangkutan, Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka, Kuala Lumpur, (1997).
- B.D. Daniel, S.L. Choong, K. Ambak and M.E. Abdullah, Pedestrian level of service for crosswalks at signalized intersections, Proceedings of the National Seminar on Civil Engineering Research, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Skudai, (2007).
- Jabatan Kerja Raya, A Guide on Geometric Design of Roads, Arahan Teknik (Jalan) 8/86, Kuala Lumpur, (1986).
- C.A. O’Flaherty, Transport Planning and Traffic Engineering, Butterworth Heinemann, (1997).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.