MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronics, Information and Engineering Application|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- Temple, V.A.K, “MOS-Controlled thyristors-A new class of power devices,” IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, 33 (10): 1609–1618, Oct 1986. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Hower, J. Lin, S. Merchant and S. Paiva, “Using “Adaptive Resurf” to Improve the SOA of Ldmos Transistors”, ISPSD 2000, pp. 345–348. [Google Scholar]
- D. G. Lin, S. L. Tu, Y. C. See and P. Tam, “A Novel LDMOS Structure With a Step Gate Oxide,” in IEDM Tech. Dig., 1995, pp.963–966. [Google Scholar]
- R. Sithanandam and M. J. Kumar “Linearity and speed optimization in SOT LDMOS using gate engineering,” Semiconductor Science and Technology, Vol.25, Article No. 015006, pp 1–6, January 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guo Yufeng, Fang Jian, Zhang Bo, et al. A 2D analytical model of SOT double RESURF effect. Chinese Journal of Semiconductors, 2005, 26 (4): 764 [Google Scholar]
- G. Toulon, I. Cortes, F. Morancho, E. Hugonnard-Bruyere, B. Villard, W.J. Toren and “Design and optimization of high voltage LDMOS transistors on 0.18um SOT CMOS technology,” Solid State Electron., vol.61, pp. 111–115, July. 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Zhang, Z. Li, S. Hu, and X. Luo, “Field enhancement for dielectric layer of high-voltage devices on silicon on insulator,” IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol. 56, no. 10, pp. 2327— 2334, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.