MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronics, Information and Engineering Application|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- Paragious N, Deirche R. Geodesic Active Contours and Level Sets for the Detection and Tracking of Moving Objects. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 22, 266–280(2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yamada K, Ishida S, Shougenji R, Tanida J. Development of three dimensional endoscope by Thin Observation by Bound Optics(TOMB0). Automation Congress, 199–205 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Duparré J, Wippermann F, Dannberg P. Brauer A. Artificial compound eye zoom camera. Bioinspiration biomimetics, 3, 1806–1823(2008). [Google Scholar]
- Duparre J, Wippermann F, Darnnberg P., Schreiber P. Brauer A, Völkel R, Scharf T. Micro-optical artificial compound eyes-from design to experimental verification of two different concepts. SPIE, 5962, 1–12(2005). [Google Scholar]
- Huabo Sun, Haimeng Zhao and Peter Mooney et al, A Novel System for Moving Object Detection Using Bionic Compound Eyes, Journal of Bionic Engineering, 8, 313–322 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Reichardt W. Evaluation of optical motion information by movement detectors. Journal of Comparative Physiology A: Neuroethology, Sensory, Neural, and Behavioral Physiology, 161, 533–547(1987). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nanzhi Jiang, Renbiao Wu, Jian Li. Super resolution feature extraction of moving targets. IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, 37, 781–793(2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pengqi Gao. Research on moving target detection using bionic compound eyes on UAV. Dissertation of Peking University, 21–26 (2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.