MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronics, Information and Engineering Application|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- Zhao Jun-feng, Zhou Jian-tao, Xing Guan-nan: Research of Translating UML Activity Diagram to Petri Net. Computer Science, 2014, 41 (7): 143–147
- Wang YuhuaYin Guisheng : Automatically generating a UML model from a requirement model based on ontology. Journal of Harbin Engineering University, 2012, Vol.33, No.12: 735–740
- CHAT Yu-mei, FENG Qiu-yan, WANG Li-ming: Research on Methods for Generating Test Cases of Inter-Classes Interaction Based on UML Models and OCL Constraints. Acta Electronica Sinica, 2013 (6): 1242–1248
- Song A-ni, Wang Ming-zhe, Guo Fa-bin, Ni Feng: Unfolding the basic structure of colored Petri nets. SYSTEMS ENGINEERING — THEORY & PRACTICE, 2011, Vol.31, No.2: 316–322
- Wu Guo-guang, Liu Gui-xiong, Zhou Song-bin: Modeling and Dynamic Performance Evaluation of WTIM Based on Petri Nets. Journal of South China University of Technology(Natural Science Edition), 2013, Vol.41, No.9: 108–112.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.