MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 42, 20162015 The 3rd International Conference on Control, Mechatronics and Automation (ICCMA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Machinery manufacturing and industrial applications|
|Published online||17 February 2016|
- A. Saptoro, State of the Art in the Development of Adaptive Soft Sensors based on Just-In-Time Models, Procedia Chemistry, Vol. 9, pp. 226–234 (2014).
- M. Shakil, M. Elshafei, M. A. Habib and F. A. Maleki, Soft sonsor for NOX and O2 using dynamic neural networks, Computers and Electrical Engineering, Vol. 35, pp. 578–586 (2009).
- J. C. Spall, A STOCHASTIC APPROXIMATION TECHNIQUE FOR GENERATING MAXIMUM LIKELIHOOD PARAMETER ESTIMATTES, Proceedings of the American Control Conference, Minneapolis, MN, pp. 1161–1167 (1987).
- S. Ishizuka and I. Kajiwara, Online adaptive PID control for MIMO systems using simultaneous perturbation stochastic approximation, JSME Journal of Advanced Mechanical Design, Systems, and Manufacturing, Vol. 9, No. 2 (2015).
- S. Ishizuka, I. Kajiwara, J. Sato, Y. Hanamura and S. Hanawa, Model-free adaptive control scheme for EGR/VNT control of a diesel engine using the simultaneous perturbation stochastic approximation, SAGE Transactions of the Institute of Measurement and Control, Online fist published on Sept. 4 (2015), http://tim.sagepub.com/content/early/2015/08/28/0142331215602327.abstract
- J. C. Spall, A One-measurement Form of Simultaneous Perturbation Stochastic Approximation, Automatica, Vol. 33, No. 1, pp. 109–112 (1997). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.