MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 42, 20162015 The 3rd International Conference on Control, Mechatronics and Automation (ICCMA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Robot design and development|
|Published online||17 February 2016|
- Z, Liang, X Ma, & X. Dai, Extended Monte Carlo algorithm to collaborate distributed sensors for mobile robot localization. In Robotics and Biomimetics, 2007. ROBIO 2007. IEEE International Conference on (pp. 1647–1652), IEEE, (2007, December) [Google Scholar]
- S. Thrun, Robotic mapping: A survey. Exploring artificial intelligence in the new millennium, 1–35, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- H. Durrant-Whyte, & T. Bailey, Simultaneous localization and mapping: part I, IEEE Robot. Autom. Mag. 13(2), 99–110, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Smith, M. Self, and P. Cheeseman. A stochastic map for uncertain spatial relationships. In International Symposium of Robotics Research, pages 467–474, (1987) [Google Scholar]
- T. Bailey, J. Nieto, J. Guivant, M. Stevens, & E. Nebot, Consistency of the EKF-SLAM algorithm. In Intelligent Robots and Systems, 2006 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on (pp. 3562–3568). IEEE, (2006, October) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Smith and P. Cheesman, “On the representation of spatial uncertainty,” Int. J. Robot. Res., 5(4), pp. 56–68, (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Dissanayake, H.F. Durrant-Whyte and Tim Bailey, “A Computationally Efficient Solution to the Simultaneous Localization and Map Building Problem”, In IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, 2, pp. 1009–1014, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- S. Thrun, Y. Liu, D. Koller, A. Ng, and H. Durrant-Whyte, “Simultaneous localisation and mapping with sparse extended information filters,” Int. J. Robot. Res., 23 (7–8), pp. 693–716, (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Fuentes-Pacheco, J. Ruiz-Ascencio, & J.M. Rendón-Mancha, Visual simultaneous localization and mapping: a survey. Artificial Intelligence Review, 43(1), 55–81, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.C. Wang, C. Thorpe, & S. Thrun, Online simultaneous localization and mapping with detection and tracking of moving objects: Theory and results from a ground vehicle in crowded urban areas. In Robotics and Automation, 2003. Proceedings. ICRA’03. IEEE International Conference on, 1, pp. 842–849). IEEE, (2003, September) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Lavalle, Planning Algorithms. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Marin, M. Vallés, A. Soriano, A. Valera, & P. Albertos, Event-Based Localization in Ackermann Steering Limited Resource Mobile Robots, IEEE/ASME Trans. Mechatronics, 19(4), 1171–1182 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Chatterjee, A. Rakshit, & N.N. Singh, Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM) in Mobile Robots. In Vision Based Autonomous Robot Navigation (pp. 167–206). Springer Berlin Heidelberg, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.S. Maybeck, Stochastic Models, Estimaton and Control, vol. I. New York: Academic 1979. [Google Scholar]
- S. Li, & P. Ni, Square-root unscented Kalman filter based simultaneous localization and mapping. In Information and Automation (ICIA), 2010 IEEE International Conference on (pp. 2384–2388). IEEE, (2010, June) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Havangi, M.A. Nekoui, H.D. Taghirad, & M. Teshnehlab, SLAM based on intelligent unscented Kalman filter. In The 2nd International Conference on Control, Instrumentation and Automation, (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.