- R. P. Mahler, Statistical multisource-multitarget information fusion. Artech House, Inc., 2007.
- G. Welch and G. Bishop, “An introduction to the kalman filter. 2006,” University of North Carolina: Chapel Hill, North Carolina, US.
- S. J. Julier and J. K. Uhlmann, “New extension of the kalman filter to nonlinear systems,” in AeroSense’97. International Society for Optics and Photonics, 1997, pp. 182–193.
- L. D. Stone, T. L. Corwin, and C. A. Barlow, “Bayesian multiple target tracking,” 1999.
- A. Doucet, N. De Freitas, and N. Gordon, An introduction to sequential Monte Carlo methods. Springer, 2001. [CrossRef]
- B. A. Berg, “Markov chain monte carlo simulations and their statistical analysis,” 2004.
- D. Crisan and A. Doucet, “A survey of convergence results on particle filtering methods for practitioners,” Signal Processing, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 50, no. 3, pp. 736–746, 2002. [CrossRef]
- R. Siegwart, I. R. Nourbakhsh, and D. Scaramuzza, Introduction to autonomous mobile robots. MIT press, 2011.
- B. Khaleghi, A. Khamis, F. O. Karray, and S. N. Razavi, “Multisensor data fusion: A review of the state-of-the-art,” Information Fusion, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 28–44, 2013. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 42, 20162015 The 3rd International Conference on Control, Mechatronics and Automation (ICCMA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Robot design and development|
|Published online||17 February 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.